1

Omega's p.o.v

I knew the rules. They may they be unfair and unjust, but I was expected to follow them without failure. Yet, my desire to get away from my pack swayed me from the number one rule given to me: Never leave the pack house. Unlike the rest of the wolves, I was not allowed out. I am chained to the house, but not in the literal sense. My chains are the promises of beatings and starvation should I break any of my Alpha's orders. Though, I just couldn't take it anymore. Years I have not seen the outside world or experienced fresh air besides what comes through the windows. I needed it. I needed to take in the scents of the outdoors. Even if it were for mere minutes.

I admit, it wasn't not the smartest move. Not by a longshot. I knew I was going to be punished when they grabbed me and took me to the Alpha's private office. I felt my heart get heavier the closer we got. Terrified couldn't even begin to explain what I was feeling. Would he beat me? Would he get pack members to hurt me? I could never guess. I had never broken one of his rules before, but I knew it was going to be worse than the usual punishment.

"Thank you boys for bringing the Omega to me."

I tried to keep my composure infront of him, but his hard stare had me wanting to run for the hills. But that would only be adding on to my stupid ideas. It would turn into a chase and he would send all of the male pack members after me. It would be my death if I ran.

"It has come to my attention that you left the pack house this evening. I do remember telling you never to step foot out of this house, right Omega?"

My tail wrapped around my waist in fear and I nodded my head. He took notice of the white tail and sneered in disgust. One of the reasons that I am hated in this pack is because I am a hybrid. Though, they won't cast me out because I do have wolf blood in me. It would look bad on them as there are many packs that have hybrids and embrace them.

Before I realized it my head was being yanked forward by my hair. I clenched my jaw so I wouldn't let out any sounds of pain. They were not getting that satisfaction.

"And yet, you still left. You disobeyed your Alpha's orders, and for that you must be punished."

The fear I already felt doubled when I heard him call for Jacob, one of his highest ranking warriors. I hated that man with every fiber of my being. He is sick and vile and even hearing his name has me wanting to puke.

"Omega is to stay in solitary for 3 weeks and only given scraps from dinner. Other than that, you can do whatever you want."

I hated everyone in my pack. They all knew what Jacob has done to me ever since I was a kid, and yet no one does anything to stop it. Some days the Alpha tells me that maybe Jacob would get me pregnant so he can sell of my kids like I'm a common dog. It's because I'm a hybrid. There may be packs who have no problem with us, but many sell us off or breed us to sell our kids. Those like me who half wolf blood are lucky because we have status in the wolf kingdom, no matter how low. I know they wouldn't sell me off, but I wouldn't be so hopeful to think he wouldn't breed me and sell off my pups.

I was torn out my thoughts by Jacob grabbed me roughly by my arm and led me to where the cellar is. It where they keep rogues who trespass on our territory, and well, me on occasions. I laid on my back in the cell after Jacob threw me in. I tried to block out the growls and whines of the other wolves trapped down here wanting to get out, and I ended up turning into a different conversation.

"My mate is in the pack, father. Once I crossed into the territory I felt the bond. I just can't catch their scent. It's as if they're blocking it from me."

Maybe they're blocking it because once you find out who they are, you won't want them...