Walking Up In Heaven

Chapter 1

***

I'm a mess.

It was time for me to finally walk into the gates of heaven.

I walked in and saw tons of angels and they kept talking to me saying...

(Come, follow me)

I started to move a little and I felt a large draft of wind then I realized I had wings.!

So I got up and started to fly.At first I was shaky, but then I started to fly, and fly up higher, and higher.

I thought to myself aren't we going a little to high.

But they were leading me somewhere I had no clue where I was going I was getting way to high.

We finally landed and my jaw just dropped I was so amazed at the beautiful castle I was looking at.

Gosh heaven is beautiful(I thought to myself) but why a castle.?

The angels whispered in my ear.

(Don't be scared you are here to meet Jesus Christ)

Jesus Christ! This amazing I knew I was going to see him cause I'm in heaven but I just really been wanting to talk to him through these past years.

Some day I will see my parents when they die because I died early because I had cancer. I died when I was 8 cause it got through my hole body and I could not breathe and then my mom and dad heard me and so they rushed me to the hospital and then I just died.

My mom and dad were balling and my mom just fainted and my dad took my moms hand and said.

(We will make it through this)

And that's all I know cause I was in so much pain I could not here any thing.

We finished walking up the two hundred-fifty stairs tired and drenched in sweat.

But then I see this tall man with brown hair and a brown dress with a rope tied to the dress, and he had brown sandals on I knew...

It was JESUS CHRIST!!

I walked up to him and sat on his lap.

(He said hello)

(Hello I said)

(I am so happy to see you I say)

(I am too! I have got all your prayers when you were a little kid I thought of you every day.

(I love you Jesus! I say)

(I love you too!!! He said)