You're getting accused of murder and she defends you

Kaede Akamatsu:

"You can't be serious I'm blind so me as the murderer is absurd."

You can't believe you're being blame for ending another life. Honestly the victim was found in your research lab with their head bash with one of your instruments, the double bass. Your poor instrument was in pieces from the brutal force.

Seeing it was in your lab with one of your instruments suspicion on you was high, even if you're blind.

"But it was in your lab, surely you memorize your lab and you're not totally helpless. Perhaps your dog also could've help too. Plus being blind may help you get away with murder since you use the pity of others to place the blame on someone else."

Fuck Kirumi was right. You could easily be the murderer and being blind can be your advantage.... But you're not. "Kirumi trust me I did not kill anyone." Miu scoff. "But it was suspicious that you were the first one to found the body. Maybe you killed them and pretend to freak out to look innocent. You can fool everyone else but not this beauty, I'm too fucking smart!" Your dog (D/n) barked as you made him heel. "Yes but remember Kaede and Miss Brooks also saw the body too since we plan to make a concert to lift everyone up."

"A day that supposed to bring us together is ending with us tearing at each other... Ah truly beautifully poetic."

Korekiyo said as the Ultimate Actor scoff. "Yeah it's truly beautiful, like when I star in movies about Shakespearean plays. Glorious." Then the actor thought for a moment. "But Kirumi is right sometimes the true culprits are the ones you never expected. I played characters that were killers, mob bosses, and criminals and they were always the ones no one suspects. But (Y/n).... I can't believe it, he's professional and nice guy but...." The actor was silent showing how conflicted he is, his girlfriend Tsumugi place a hand on his arm to comfort him.

Himiko despite her usual bored look spoke with a slight tone of concern. "I don't think (Y/n) did it, he's so nice and his music is cool." Kaede then yelled. "Cause he didn't! I know him and he'll never do this!" You move your head towards the direction of Kaede's voice. "Kaede...." The girl was determined. "He's innocent and I can prove it! The murder happen during night and he was with me and he locks his lab due to a previous experience where thieves stole his instruments. He treats his instruments delicately like they're glass, he'll never deliberately break them."

Koichi smile. "And can you prove that Kayaday? Maybe you're lying cause oh I don't know... Cause you're the poor helpless blind guy's pity girlfriend."

You frown at Koichi's words as Kaede was enraged. "You're wrong and don't say that about (Y/n)! He's not poor nor helpless! He's a great guy, he's stronger than us because despite being blind he's successful and doesn't let his blindness hold him back!" The Class was stunned by Kaede's outburst. You smile. "It's fine Kaede, calm down. You can't solve a trial if you're blinded by emotions, but thank you for defending me."

Kaede took a minute to calm down as Shuichi and the Ultimate Analyst went to explain how you couldn't do it. "Like Kaede said (Y/n) treats his instruments delicately like they're glass and for good reason." Ryoma was interested. "And why's that?" Kaede and you answered at the same time.

"Cause the double bass was a Gasparo Da Salò."

You two stop and smile hearing what the other said. "So what differences does it make?" Shuichi looks at Ryoma. "Because Salò is a famous musical instrument maker and one of greatest too. Any instrument crafted by him are highly valuable and expensive, and that bass was made from him."

You sigh at the sad thought of your crushed bass. "My double bass was a rare double bass made by Gasparo, which he rarely makes anyway. It's 420 years old and was given to me by my dear mentor which costed nearly 700,000 or more to buy." Kaede looks at you knowing how depressed you are. "And since he own it the worth for it has increased sufficiently, like up to two million." Everyone's eyes nearly pop out at the price. Kaito yelled. "TWO MILLION!?! No wonder (Y/n) wouldn't want to break that bass, it's a fortune. I wouldn't want to break it either."