Blueberry x InnocentReader

Ok this'll be fun ! Ok anyway this was requested by bloodmoon3462 hope you enjoy !
-------
Your POV
  Today I am going to check on blue he's been distant .....oh no ....I hope he didn't get sick that would be terrible the downside is I don't wanna get sick ....no must check on him even if he is sick I should still try and care for him....oh maybe I can make him some soup.....wait a second he's a skeleton ? How will he eat/drink the soup ? ....oh well I should just focus on getting there.....

10minutes later

I finally arrive at blue and papyrus' house. I run onto the porch and knock on the door hard even though my hands hurt because I didn't put on gloves.he's more important than my cold hands. Papyrus opens the door and I asked him " can I come in ?." He nods and says "what's up kid?." "Oh nothing much I just thought I'd check on blueberry...can I check on him...?" "Uhhhhh.....you shouldn't.....'she's innocent great' he's let's just say uhh he has ebola." He says and I smirked quickly and said "skeletons can't get ebola; let me check on him-" I was cut off when I heard a sound 'the heck was that' "what was -no who was that? What was that sound?." "BLUE ARE YOU OK!?." I yelled and papyrus hushed me " he's fine just heat and moaning." Papyrus said. "What's heat and moaning?." I asked him and the reply I got was "moaning - something someone does when the feel really good or hurt really really badly; skeleton heat - a time that last over a week and gets worse if someone doesn't help them uhh moan." Papyrus explained. ' a moan? Is blue feeling good or bad is he in heat ?' I thought and asked "how can I help him ?." Papyrus turned orange. " Papyrus? are you ok ? You're orange." "Yeah kid I'm fine....a way to help him would be to first go to his room then second open the door and walk to him....if he's holding a glowing blue stick or's rubbing it. Then move his hands or hand and put your mouth around it and suck it like a lolly pop and ahhhh kool-aid releases ...you drink the kool-aid .... And get on the stick and let it go into your private area.... And bounce up and down on it...." He insturcted . I went to blue's room and opened the door and like papy said a glowing stick was in his hands. I walked up and moved his hands and started sucking on it like a lolly pop.....soon enough he said while moaning " ahhhh i-im gonna c-cum---!" He released the kool-aid into my mouth 'mmmm yum'. I drank it and got up and sat on the glowing stick the whole thing went in me making me cry in pain. "Shhhh~ it's ok you'll be moaning sooner than later~" after five minutes I bounced myself once and moaned. I started bouncing harder and faster. I felt something form in my stomach " blueberry ~! I'm going to explode !~" suddenly, white stuff went all over his glowing stick .... "Slime ?!?." I questioned and blueberry turned blue? Haha."no not slime cum thats what made you feel like you were going to explode....." He laughs and I get off and get dressed...."I love you (y/n)." "I love you too blue."
----------------
Done ! Wow thanks for requesting this and I hope you liked it feel free to request more! Bye