The preach says his vows and we copy back. The preach asks "Rose do you take this boy to love and hold, through sickness and health? If you do say 'I do', but if not hold your peace." I say "I do." The preach asks Justin the same thing and Justin says "I do." Me and Justin exchange rings. The preach says "now you can kiss the bride and groom." Justin puts his hand on my face and kisses me. The kiss was slow and perfect, but I didn't last long.

Justin lets go and the crowd cheers and claps. We turn around to face the crowd. I turn around, I put the flowers in the air, then I throw them to the crowd. I turn around quickly, to see my best freind Austin Mahone's girlfriend Alexa catches it.

The crowd cheers and Alexa smiles. Austin saw me and he waves at us and smiles.

We wave back and smile

We wave back and smile. Justin puts his arms around my waist and we walk back down the ile. When we go outside I see Austin. I let go of Justin and run up to Austin. I hug him and say "I'm going to miss you, Austin." He hugs me back and says "me too, Rose, but congratulations....too you both." I let go and smile.

Justin wraps his arms around my waist again and Justin says "thxs man

Justin wraps his arms around my waist again and Justin says "thxs man. I hope you and Alexa have a great life together." Austin smiles and says "thxs, man and I hope you and Rose have a wonderful life together." Justin kisses my forehead and I say "thxs, Austin. We hope to see you soon too." Austin just shakes his head and we walk to other people.

We go to my parents and they told us to take care of each other and to always be by our sides. We told them that we'll always and we've been doing that since we're best friends. We hugged them and left to other family and friends.

They told us the same things and we talked a little. After all that we go in this other little place but it had a lot beautiful things. It had tables, a speech stand, decorations, and other beautiful things.

Me and Justin sat down in this big table, next to our parents and other family members. Our friends sat in the tables, but they're kinda small.

Everybody made a speech, except me. Justin was the last person to make a speech. He says "today we're here to celebrate our wedding and I appreciate you guys for coming, but I want to say a few things. First I want to say that I'm so glad that I married this wonderful, beautiful and amazing women, my wife Rose." I blush an everybody 'awws and oohhs.' Justin goes on "and last I want to say I'll never ever ever ever leave you or hurt you, Rose. I hate to see you cry or be sad, bht I'll make you feel like a beautiful queen. Because you're a beautiful queen."

Everybody cheers and claps. Justin gets off the stage and sits back down, next to me. He asks "how did you like the speech?" I smile and say "I loved it. Thank you, Justin." He smiles and says "Anything for my queen." I chuckle and Justin smiles again.

After that we go outside, holding hands and when we get outside I see a limo. Justin says "I ordered the limo to take us to our honeymoon." I smile and we go inside the limo. Justin puts our suitases in the trunk and he helps me in. Then he goes in after me. Justin puts his arm around my shoulder and I lay my head on his chest. Justin says to the driver "sir, takes us to the place I told you for a honeymoon, please?" The driver says "yes Mr . Bieber." Justin whispers in my ear "baby, go to sleep, because this is going to be a long ride."

I get more comfortable and sleep on Justin's chest.

Justin Bieber look so handsome in a suit!♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ So handsome!