Arizona

I pull into the hospital parking lot and start to cry. I wipe my tears and open the door hoping no one will notice my tear stained face. Webber is walking into the building, I try to duck so he won't see that I was crying but it's to late. He walks up to me and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm very sorry about April," he says solemnly.

"Me too."

"She made this hospital a better place," he says.

I nod in agreement and start to cry again. I notice a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"It's going to be ok," I say sadly.

We walk into the hospital together and get onto the elevator. Standing in the elevator is Carina DeLuca with her beautiful brown hair and perfect skin. Today is not my day.

"Webber do you want coffee?" I ask trying to avoid an awkward elevator ride.

"Not really," he says obviously not understanding.

"Ok then," I say and then turn around so my back is facing Carina so I don't have to stare at what I just lost. The elevator dings and I get off. As soon as I turn the corner I see Jackson is standing at the nurses station.

"Did you read the letter," I ask.

"Yes I did and it broke my heart," he says. Just then Maggie walks up behind him.

"Just like you broke mine," she's says then stalks off.

"Did I miss something?" I question.

"I told Maggie that I love April."

"Oh Jackson," I say putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Yea," he says choking back tears.

"April would probably want us to move on. Wait, I have an idea," I say pulling Jackson towards the elevators. When the elevator doors open I lead Jackson to the church.

"What are we doing here?"

"We are going to talk to April," I say.

"Ok," he says smiling.

"Hi April, it's Arizona."