Thriteen

Kiki>

Time had past. I did end up talking to my parents, and I did end up moving out. They weren't accepting, and my own father threw his hands at me. I decided to leave, the best thing I could do. I recovered, so did Wyatt. Every night before I went to bed I prayed to god that he would never let something like that happen to us again, or anyone for that matter.

"You thinking?" Wyatt asked curious. I nodded while tracing all the scars on his body.

"I'm sorry...the accident was my fault" I whispered softly. Wyatt and I had this conversation before, but the guilt ate me whole.

"No baby!" he pulled my to his chest. I cried in his arms while he rocked me.

"I am to blame!" I yelled into his chest. "I nearly cheated on you and I was unfaithful!" I was screaming now. "Baby I'm sorry!" Wyatt held me and kissed my head. I knew why he wasn't responding, because I was right. Out of all the people who hurt me, the one person who truly loves me, I hurt. Bad. I hurt Wyatt, my white boy, my ride or die, and I betrayed him. I couldn't understand how he still loved me. That was the last thing on my mind before I fell to sleep.

Wyatt>

I held her. Her soft snores filled my small room. I loved her. I did. Her tear soaked face was now drying, and you could now see white streak marks along her face.

"Darling, I don't understand how you could not love yourself. You're beautiful! You light up my world, and I've seen some dark stuff. I still do. But you are the candle I need when I am walking in the dark. I love you. And I hate those words. They way they feel in my mouth makes me want to vomit. But for you, they get forced out, cause I have a desire for you. For us! I love you Kiki, I truly do. And I am treasure every moment we have with one another." I kissed her on her head and let her soft snores put me to sleep.

A/N
Hi guys. Like I said in the page before this I'm better :) so yay! Im going to end this book soon, I think four more chapters should do. I will make them longer than this I promise. I have writers block, been a while. I want to say thank you for the reads! I honestly wrote this because I actually fell for a white boy, I began writing this based on us. Even Kiki's friends as based off of my friends. My white boy left me sadly, i felt used. So I stopped writing, reminded me to much of him. But I'm back(thank god!) and I will update soon. Thanks again guys, you are all the best.

Xoxo