Stuttering EddxMatt

Ok so this is for Grace_fanfic_queen and this is my first Eddsworld fanfic
This takes place before the end.  Hope you enjoy
==========================

Edd's p.o.v
I was sitting at my desk thinking of what to draw.  My mind drifted off, to my small crush on Matt. And then it hit me,  "I should draw Matt!!" I said quietly. I started drawing him,it had to hours because I started at 2:57- (Matt slams the door open)  "Hay Edd dinner is ready!!!" Matt basically screamed, and I basically screamed back "Ok I'll be down in a minute." "what are you drawling?" He asked in a adorable voice. "What the fuck is  happening up there? Are you too fighting?" Tom screamed from downstairs. "NO" Matt and me yelled back at the same time, thin out of nowhere Matt started laughing. "Cute." I started laughing with him. It lasted for about a minute. Awkward silence a rose before Matt broke the silence with "So what are you drawing?" "I-it's no-nothing" I stuttered back. " ha ha you're cute when you stutter." He immediately covered his mouth as soon as he said that. I could feel the heat rushing to my face. He was also blushing. "D-do you re-really th-think tha-that?" I managed to stutter out.

He nodded