Enderman X Kind Reader

5/6/18
A adult female in about her 20's walked through the forest, which was covered in lovely flowers and lovely trees.
That female goes by the name of Y/n L/n; a fellow kind lady who lives in a fancy well made house near the village.
She has h/c hair and e/c eyes, and a kind bright, wonderful smile.

She was very kind, fair, selfless, and respectful.
It was very rare to find a beauty with a kind heart like her around these places, so of course it would've been shocking to see this lovely stranger in your village.

And everybody loved her...
Everybody...
Everybody...
Everybody...

Even a tall purple-eyed monster that is known as the Enderman, who is now hiding behind a tree as he turned human form and watch Y/n from afar as she made her way deeper into the forest.
Y/n then sat down in the grass in front of many flowers in front of her as she begin picking them up as she talked to herself which would go best for her home.
"Red...yellow...and orange would look lovely on my room. It does bring a warm feeling to the environment."
She whispered.
She then saw a red rose a bit far from her, so she begin to stand up and walk towards the red flower when suddenly, a slightly pale hand yanked the thing out of its place.

"Oh...my..." the female muttered, watching as a petal of the rose fell to the ground.
She then shook her head and stood up as she faced the person who awfully acted odd around her.

The male was shaking, and seemed very ill at this point as his face was pretty red.

"Ah...mister, you don't have a fever do you?" She asked as she then stood in front of him and look straight at him in the eyes.
Which looked so beautiful as Y/n admired how lovely the shade of purple is.

"Oh! Let me take you to my house, I don't want your fever getting more worse, come on, watch your step..."
She then begin luring the stranger to her house.

She has never seen a man with black hair and purple eyes before...but again, she never traveled too far from home either.
Maybe he lived in another village or biome?

As they entered the big birch wooden house of the female's, she lead him straight into bed and touched his forehead, he wasn't burning...but he is sweating.

'Hopefully a healing potion will help whatever he is suffering with,' she thought as she looked through her chest the potion.
As she grabbed it with one hand, she opened it, and made the man sit up as she poured the drink to his mouth like a baby as she hummed.
"There you go...are you feeling better?"

The male looked up at her and blushed but the avoided eye contact,
"Yes Y/n-I mean uh...miss!"
The female raised an eyebrow as she lets out a worried smile,
"How do you know my name?"

"Well...uh...you're the talk of the village! Ya..." the male muttered as he looked back at her e/c eyes.
"But I never seen you around here..? Are you from another village..? Another biome perhaps? I could take you there."
"No no! It's fine. I traveled here to the village and uh...I heard that there was a kind woman with h/c hair that was so very kind...and well you are the only female in the village...well...I mean they are females but they don't look the same!"
Y/n giggled slightly as she smiled,
"It's ok, I understand you, want something to eat..?"
"No I'm good...I should start heading..." the male trailed off as he saw a rose held tightly on his right hand.
"Oh no...I'm so sorry, you wanted this rose right..?"
"Yes, but if you wanted it, you could have it, don't feel too guilty about yourself."
"No! I actually got it to hand it out to you...so I could talk to you..."