[ 02. Ai Chiyo Urahara ]

[ Ichigo ]

"KUROSAKI ICHIGO!"

Not the yelling again. Our teacher is currently yelling at me. "YOU'VE BEEN ALWAYS LATE!" The door opened revealing a student holding a notebook.

"Teacher......." She says. "Here is you attendance book." She hands over the whatever book it is. However I can feel that something is off of her, she's mysterious.

"Ah yes thank you Ms.Urahara." He takes the book, she bows then leaves. "Now then you don't know who is she? She's Ai Chiyo Hana Azami Shinseina Urahara, her name is very long but to make it short she's Ai Chiyo Urahara, top 1 in her class. She mastered all subjects with ease! Always arriving on time in the class! You should follow her example Kurosaki!"

Like I ever gonna follow that girl. She's too boring and even those top crap whatever. Now the teacher began to teach us about blahblahblahblah.

After the class was done I met up with Chad, Orihime, Uryu, Tatsuki, Kojima and Asano. But we saw that Ai girl. She's quite annoying but we saw staring at something. Uryu sees it too, later she was now wearing a black clothes. "She's a shinigami, tch." Uryu grits his teeth in anger.

"End all misery, Goshō!" White feathers appeared, impaling the monster. "Bakudō 67: Sentō no tenji!" Swords appeared hitting the monster until it was gone. She returned to her body and went home.

[ Yamamoto ]

"What is the meeting all about?" Aizen asks me. "Was it something urgent, Head captain?" I nodded.

"Ai's reiatsu has appeared in the human world. And rukia kuchiki gave her powers to a human, which is a sin. Such felony, Byakuya and renji will get Rukia and if you happen to encounter Ai, take her as well."

[ Chiyo ]

I can feel their presence, so I flash step but I saw a familiar figure. In the rooftop. She also stared at me but with cold face.

"Let's talk."

"Rukia?"