"Its okay for me Tzuyu." Momo answered her little sister and smiled. The image of Momo's smile flashed again in Dahyun eyes, Her heart is really beating fast. Dahyun didn't know what to do, So she just kicked the butt of Jeongyeon. All of them laughed, While Jeongyeon is giving Dahyun a what-did-i-do look. Since, Tzuyu is already admiring Jeongyeon, She kicked the butt of Dahyun. "Oww. It hurts." Dahyun reacted. Jeongyeon laughed at Dahyun very hard, Since Jeongyeon is bullying her friend again, Her fiancé, Nayeon slapped her shoulders. "Why babe? I didn't do anything." Jeongyeon complained. "Your bullying again." Nayeon said, "I was just laughing at Dahyun's reaction." Jeongyeon defend her self. "Is that it Ms. Yoo?!" Nayeon said to Jeongyeon with an angry tone.

Dahyun and Momo covered Tzuyu's ears, "Oh Yeah Mrs. Yoo?! How dare you shout at your husband?!" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon. Jeongyeon is not angry at her fiancè, She is just practicing her. "Im sorry babe." Nayeon lowered her head, Jeongyeon just laughed at her. (Hilig ni Jeong tumawa eh noh?) "You should not be sorry babe, After all, It's just a small thing." Jeongyeon hugged her fiancé and smiled at her.

"Ehem." Dahyun faked a cough. "Are they always like that?" Momo suddenly asked Dahyun. "Oh yeah, They are the famous Tom and Jerry couple." Dahyun answered, Momo laughed. "Wae?" Dahyun asked, "It suits them." Momo answered. Dahyun just smiled at her. "Hello guys!" They were all suprised when Sana appeared in-front of them. "Oh sh—" Before Jeongyeon could finish what she was saying her fiancé slapped again her shoulders, Jeongyeon didn't complained at all.

"Jeong, Can't you see? We have an innocent kid here." Sana told Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon was just suprised though. "Sorry." Jeongyeon said sarcastically. "Oh Sana, I would like you to meet this girl beside me." Dahyun said. "Im Hirai Momo." Momo introduced and she offered her hand. "Im Minatozaki Sana." Sana gently accepts it and smiled. "Is she your little sister?" Sana asked Momo by pointing at Tzuyu. "Yeah. Im her pretty and cute little sister." Tzuyu answered. "What's your name?" Sana asked her again. "Tzuyu." Tzuyu answered. "My name is not pronounced as TIU-YOU or CHU-YOU." Tzuyu said. "I know, Its Chewy right?" Sana asked. "You pronounced it right, Unnie. Because, I already pronounced it earlier." Tzuyu answered. What a savage kid.

"Jeongyeon and Nayeon!" Someone shouted from nowhere. They all look around but they didn't see the person who called for Jeongyeon and Nayeon. "Im here, Unnies." They turn their head back and saw Mina with the daughter of 2yeon. "Why did you brought baby Chaeng here?" Nayeon asked. "Mommy, I don't want to be alone!" Chaeyoung said and pouted. "Stop pouting Chae, You look ugly." Jeongyeon said to her daughter. "I look like you mommy Jeongyeon!" Chaeyoung said and laughed.

"Is she your daughter, Jeongyeon unnie?" Tzuyu asked while smiling. "Oh yeah, Cute isn't it? It really looks like me." Jeongyeon said while smiling. "She's beautiful, Like me." Nayeon added. "Your not cute, Jeongyeon unnie." Tzuyu said. Jeongyeon was acting like she was hurt from what she heard. "Because your handsome, Jeongyeon oppa." Tzuyu said and blushed. "So what is going on here? Who are they?" Mina asked. "They are Momo and Tzuyu." Dahyun answered. "Momo? Its kinda familiar to me." Mina said.

"Mommy! I want to play!" Chaeyoung said cheerfully. "Let's play later baby Chae." Nayeon said to her daughter, "But I want to play!" Chaeyoung complained. "Tzuyu, Do you remember what I said earlier?" Jeongyeon asked Tzuyu and smiled. "I will play with your daughter next time." Tzuyu answered and smiled back. "Exactly!" Jeongyeon said. "But that next time is not today." Tzuyu said sarcastically. "Your little sister is really savage, Momo." Sana whispered to Momo. "I heard that Sana unnie." Tzuyu said.

"Chewy let's play!" Chaeyoung said happily. "Next time." Tzuyu said that makes Chaeyoung feel angry. "Let's play!" Chaeyoung said again but now, Angrily. "The angry cub and the savage yoda is now fighting." Mina said. "Tzuyu, Just play with her." Momo said to her little sister. "But I don't wanna." Tzuyu said to her with a teary eyes. "Don't cry girls!" Dahyun said. "Tzuyu, Please play with my daughter." Jeongyeon pleased Tzuyu with her aegyo. "Okay unnie." Tzuyu gave up and just played with Chaeyoung. The angry Chaeyoung turned into a happy Chaeyoung. "Mina please go after them." Nayeon said and Mina followed it.