1

Momo is staring at her cellphone while sobbing. She can't move on with her first love and her first heartbreak, Dahyun. She was staring with their old conversations and old pictures together. But then, She remembered the scene, The scene that breaks her heart into pieces. She always tried to erase and not to remember that scene, But it always flash in her mind.

Flashback~

Momo was eating an ice cream while sitting on a bench. But, Someone caught her attention, It was a girl wearing a black rip jeans and white long sleeves. She find it out cute and giggled. She can't stop staring at the girl. But then, She remembered her ice cream, She ate it and wiped her mouth.

Meanwhile, At Dahyun's side, She was staring at Momo, Her heart beats really fast. She asked her self, "Is this what people called love at first sight?" Since she was holding a camera, She took a picture of Momo. But she was so surprised, When Momo caught her. She turned her head away and she was blushing really hard. Her face is like a tomato, It's so red.

"Excuse me unnie! Can you take a picture of me?" A cute little girl asked her, She didn't hesitated since its a kid. She took a picture of the little girl and showed it to her.

"Is this okay?" She calmly asked her and smiled, The little girl nodded cutely. She didn't know that Momo is behind her. Dahyun turned her head and she was surprised that her face and Momo's face is so close. Its like they're going to kiss. Dahyun moved back and just smiled at Momo.

"Mianhae!" She apologized and lowered her head. Momo can't help but laugh at Dahyun's action. Dahyun was surprised when Momo laughed and the little girl hugged Momo. "Are they sisters?" She thought. "They look so cute." She thought again and giggled.

"You don't need to apologize." Momo said and she smiled widely. Dahyun smiled back. "I should be the one apologizing by my little sister's actions." Momo added.

"No, No its okay!" Dahyun said. Momo just smiled, Dahyun didnt know that Momo was also staring at her earlier. And Momo also blushed when she caught that Dahyun's was staring at her back.

"Hmmm. By the way, Im Dahyun. Kim Dahyun." Dahyun smiled as she introduced her self to Momo. And Dahyun offered her hand for a handshake. Momo accepts it and introduced her self too. "Im Momo. Hirai Momo and this is my little sister, Tzuyu."

"Hmmm. Momo, Are you new here?" Dahyun asked her since its her first time seeing such a beautiful girl like her and it's a new face for Dahyun. Momo answered it with a nod.

"Were having our vacation here. Since it's summer." She added. Dahyun felt sad but she didnt show it.

"Oh. Where are you from then?" Dahyun asked, Faking a smile. She don't want to show that she's sad.

"From Japan." Tzuyu and Momo answered in unison. Dahyun felt happy for what she heard. "She's from Japan, Huh." She thought.

"How long are you going to stay here?" Dahyun asked again with a smile on her face.

"For 3 weeks." Momo answered. "Hmmm. Sorry to interrupt unnies but Dahyun unnie, Can you tour us around?" Tzuyu happily asked Dahyun. Dahyun answered "Sure!"

The three of them are walking around the park, Then a two couple appeared in front of them, It was Dahyun's friends, Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Jeongyeon and Nayeon waved their hands and greeted them. Dahyun decided that the three of them will join the date of the 2yeon couple, They promised that they will not interrupt any moments of the both of them. (Hahahaha.)

"Dahyun is she your new girl?" Jeongyeon asked Dahyun. Dahyun is just in silence, She didn't answer since she know that her friend is just joking her around. "Jeongyeon unnie, You look so cool!" Tzuyu said to Jeongyeon, Jeongyeon just smiled at the little girl. "Hey Chewy, Do you want to play with our daughter next time?" Jeongyeon asked while smiling widely. "Nayeon, You have a daughter?" Momo asked. "We just adopted her." Nayeon answered. "Momo unnie can I play with their daughter next time?" Tzuyu asked her sister with her cute puppy eyes.