Vampire king

The next day everyone continues their work, Mawang announces Pal gye as the chairman of Lucifer entertainment in the press-meet and goes to the hotel that he had built in the evil valley (dragon valley). He also announces that he has started new hotel business in the press-meet.

While Sa Oh-jeong makes Son Oh-gong as the chairman of M-groups. Winter general and Summer fairy starts their work as usual but with original bodies. Jade dragon started modeling in Lucifer entertainment in the name of KYLE (idol). Jin Bu-ja starts her pet shop near Sam jang's hanbit real-estate building. The peddler shop grandson ONE starts working in Mawang's hotel.

In the middle of the day, they were called by Patriarch. When they all reached there, he gives their first assignment:

Great sage: You should catch the blood sucking vampire that has been wandering in the human world. He also asks Mawang to assist Son Oh-gong as the vampire should be caught alive. When they ask for reason, Elder Soo Bo-ri explains that the vampire was once a king who saved the world but because of the betrayal of his own people he was sentenced to death for treason. After his death he was bitten by a vampire, though he is a good one the betrayal he experienced made him into an evil one.

Then the patriarch gives everyone an assignment which includes catching minor demons which cause problems. After the meeting everyone goes to fulfill their duty, Great sage, equal to heaven warns Jin Seung-mi to be cautious.

Sam Jang: You too, don't cause any trouble. And lets meet in Summer fairy's bar tonight.

Son Oh-gong: yes, I'll wait there come quickly.

Mawang: Hey nutjob, stop it, Sam jang lets all meet in the bar, Thug follow me.

Oh-gong: Is this an ill-fate. Why should I follow him, aigoo that bull bastard.

Then Oh-gong and Mawang both reach the vampire but later they find out that he is not the only vampire but the vampire with the evil blood who changed the king has created many evil vampires, and as soon as they catch the king vampire they locked him in a painting and hand it over to Elder Soo Bo-ri. Oh-gong explains what happened and tells that the evil blood vampire should be killed and also asks for a plan.

Elder Soo Bo-ri: OK, I'll find about the evil blood vampire and decide with the heavenly realm. Until then wait.

When Elder Soo Bo-ri goes to find about the evil blood vampire, he takes a scroll and gets shocked.

Elder Soo Bo-ri: How can it be...Its impossible. How can he be alive? (His face filled with terrible agony)

(Friends, thank you for commenting. If you have negative comments about the story, you can add it)