Introduction

Update March 2023:

Hello everyone! I am currently working on rewriting this fanfiction. Hopefully soon I will be able to post it but there is still some work left to do with editing. I just feel like I have so much more to give and I've come a long way with my writing in the period from fifteen to twenty. 

I would still keep the old version available somewhere, since, despite all its flaws have received a lot of comments and I just wanted to say how grateful I am for every comment and vote! 

Update May 2023:

Hello everyone! I've now uploaded the prologue today for the new updated version of this fanfiction. Hopefully the rest will be out soon, hope you all will enjoy it! 

I also want to make very clear that I, with this work, do not support the ideology of the character I write about and this is simply a fanfiction based on the highly fictional movie by Tarantino and is not meant to glorify or normalize any nazi or nazi ideology. 

When her family get killed before her eyes, Florence Demitri is the only one who survives. She manages to escape the infamous Jew Hunter, Hans Landa and joins the Basterds. To vengeance her family, Florence becomes a spy for the Americans. Ready to do anything in her way to end the war, but everything falls apart once she meets the Jew Hunter at a restaurant in Paris. The man who aimed a gun after her last time she'd met him.