"Bye."

"Bye baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

Lisa looked back at Jennie meters away from her who's busy slapping herself off from mosquitoes.

"You good?" Lisa approaches her.

"Yeah jeez. These mosquitoes are bothering the heck out of me."

"Here, thanks for letting me borrow it." she gave Jennie's phone back to her.

They went back home quietly, enjoying the comfortable silence.

Tomorrow is Jennie's grandma's birthday so she thought about the plans on what will she do tomorrow.

So tomorrow I'll wake up early at 4 am to pick up strawberries, blueberries, and other fruits then go to the market to buy some ingredients for grandma's birthday while Dahyun will get the flowers. Jennie thought.

"Rest well. Good night." Lisa farewells before she and Jennie parted their ways towards their house.

"You too," Jennie replied.

Lisa took a half bath before going to bed. She lay down on her comfy bed with her arms behind her head while staring at the ceiling.

I can't sleep.

Lisa sighed. She sat up and pulled out a sketch pad and pencil as she sat down by the window. She started to draw lines, shadings until she drew out a design of a certain house.

She stumbles on her sketch pad with her colored pencils to visualize the exact beauty of her design. She smiled at her work before she glares up softly at the stars above.

Jennie caught herself staring at the latter on the window.

"What the heck?" she slapped herself in realization. "Okay I was just looking at her not staring— Okay I'm staring at her but I'm not into her alright? Alright." she took a deep breath.

"I better go and sleep early." she covered herself with her sheets and shut her eyes.

"Argh. Why does your face keep on popping up in my mind?!" she hissed. She stares on her hand underneath the blanket.

"That closure... That touch... JESUS CHRIST NO WAY!!" she slapped her cheeks on both sides making it sure to wake up from her delusions.

"Jennie have you gone mad?" she whispered to herself.

~•~

4 o'clock.

Jennie shut her eyes open at the exact time. "Finally I've experienced a whole night sleep for years." she got dressed and silently sneaked out of the house from her grandma.

Jennie tiptoed while snatching the car keys on the hallway. She was silently praying that her grandma won't wake up as she slowly descended on the staircase. Sneakily opens the door and sighed in relief as soon as she stepped outside.

"Finally," she sighed in relief.

She pulled out a flashlight from her pocket and went to the fruit farm to gather up some strawberries, blueberries, mangoes, and other fruits for 30 minutes. She hid everything under the garage.

"I'm coming back for you later." she patted the covered fruits under the cloth.

"Wuuhhh. So cold." she rubs her hand and arms for friction and heat.

She opens out the car door quietly and carefully closes it trying not to wake everyone up. She turned the engine on and sped off towards the main road.