Chapter 1

Vanessa's POV

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

Ugh. Why? Why!!

I get up from my bed and turn off the alarm that keep driving me crazy. I'm pissed, I had asked Kyla to wake me up, but she didn't. I walk towards the door but I almost tripped on some pillows. Wonder why those are there. I walk into the living room and I start to make breakfast. I hear some noises and I look to the left side of the room (the living room) and see Kyla already dressed in her uniform.

"Bro, why the fuck didn't you wake me up!" I ask. She looks at me and starts laughing.

"Well I tried for about 20 times and gave up. You kept getting up and glaring at me and threw a pillow at me afterwards." She continues to laugh. So that explains those.

"Ugh. Whatever, I'll be late to Demonic language." I said as I got up and made some breakfast.

"What you can't be late? Class doesn't start till 10am and it's 8:30 am."

"Well I don't give a shit bout that class, it's so boring and useless." I roll my eyes and set two plates down. I put some pancakes on both plates and sit down to start eating my pancakes.

"Wait if class starts at 10, then why are you ready this early?" I asked her.

"I like being ready." She says, sitting down and taking a bite out of her plate of pancakes.

"Of course you do." I roll my eyes.

"What's that su-."

"Nothing. Just continue your business/life with peace."

"LATE. Again!" Said the lady as I walk to my desk and sit down.

"Yea, so? Do you have a problem with that?"

"Young lady watch that tone."

"Okay." I mocked her and she gave me a glare.
She starts writing down some questions on the board about the history of Demons. Like I know all of it and I know how to speak, read and write in their language but I ain't wasting my time on this. I put my head down to take a nap when I hear everyone talking about my rude behavior, how can I do that because I have one of the meanest and strictest masters this school has and blah blah blah. Well honestly they wouldn't have known if it wasn't from the stupid collars we wear. I don't give a shit but they do. Ugh.

Again? What the fuck is wrong with this lady?!!
Okay so let me backup on what is happening. So has I was trying to take a nap, she wrote demonic and it said "Respect all and everyone of us if you don't wanna die." Like seriously? Then she started to explain more about what they are like and how to act towards them. Then she dares to disturb me from my nap and tells me to read the phrase that was written on the board.

"No." I said and look at her with disgust.

She gave me a questioning look before saying, "Was I asking you?"

"No, but I don't want to fucking read demonic language. When am I ever gonna use it anyways? It's so useless and pointless and you make it seem more disgusting."

The whole room became quiet as they heard me say a bad word and talk back to the teacher with disrespect.

"Go outside......NOW!" she yelled at me.

"Okay old lady." I said and I grabbed my bag and walk outside. She came out with me and look at me with furious eyes.

"What do you think? That you're in greater power than me? I'll tell you what, i can call your master in the matter of seconds to come and teach you about respecting us. Would you like that?"

"Mm. I don't care."

She looked at me and went back inside. I thought she was gonna call my master but she came out and handed me a note as the bell rang to go to the next class. I read the note and it says, "You will be changing courses since you have no interest for demonic language. You will be attending the classroom of witches language."

Ugh. The other annoying and most boring language there is at this school. So stupid to learn other fucking languages that we won't ever use. Well now I have to go to Positions class. Fuck my life.