Before Starting...

- If you have a better cover, please. I don't even know if that's copyright. I just copied from the internet...

- My first story. Don't be so hard on me. You can be hard. Just not too hard. Please?

- There is a famous singer in this. Am I allowed to use other people's music? I'll tell you who it is by and tell you that it isn't mine, so... am I?

- The names? I picked something random that looked good for the characters.

- I won't be updating often, unless I have a lot of readers. I tend to lose motivation or think my story is trash, so it goes to the trash. In other words, deleted.

- Someone have a better title. Please?

- I don't exactly know the life as a famous singer (celebrity), so it might just be off of a lot of cameras, pictures, and fanboys and fangirls.

- I don't know the life as a high schooler either. I'm still in middle school... just give me a few more months. After the summer... yippee! High school! (That was sarcastic).

- Grammer mistakes. If there are some, please let me know to fix it, but I'm trying. I'll edit everything after the books done.

- I'm also switching point of views! Why? Because I can't write in 3rd, but I have to in certain parts and I also want you to know what Jaron is thinking! So just three. 3rd point of view, Jaron's point of view, and Mara's point of view.

- I bet no one read these.

- If you read all of this... you earned yourself an award of patience.

I hope you enjoy!