Deeper down the rabbit hole

I sat on the bed on my knees like a good kitten, waiting for my mistress to return. I was very curious what this gift was, but I was to busy thinking about how hot my mistress looked in her outfit and restraining from touching myself and possibly ruining the night for us both. It was a solid 5 minutes before the door opened again, and there Jessica stood, but she wasn't holding anything, and at a quick glance nothing was different.
Then my eyes fell into her crotch. Between her legs, was a large cock. Now it was my turn to go slack jawed. As she walked toward the bed, the cock bounced from side to side, and my eyes followed it. It looked so real! Once Jessica reached the bed, she grabbed the leash and pulled me toward her and her new cock. I stopped just before it touched me. And j was still staring at it.
"You are just transfixed by this thing aren't you kitten? My friend that suggested all this said I should get this one in particular. And I can see why now." She took my hand and gently guided it to her cock and made me start rubbing it. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I can feel that."
I looked at her in shock. "How?" She smirked and shrugged. "I dont really know how it works. But I know the other end of this is filling my pussy, and you rubbing my cock like that is turning me on. I also know that there is 2 orgasms worth of cum loaded into this. It's not real cum, but it looks, feels, smells, and tastes like the real deal." I bit my lip and said. "Can we take this to the living room? I kinda want to give you a blowjob while you sit on the couch." She smiled. "You are such a good girl." She gently pulled on my leash, letting me get off the bed, then I followed her on my hands and knees to the couch, again, intentionally shaking my ass for my own amusement. She sat down on the couch and pulled me close with the leash, until i sat on my knees right between her legs, her cock inches from my face. Instead of just taking it in my mouth immediately, I decided to have fun. I started kissing and licking their inner thigh. She moaned softly, and gave my leash a slight tug to let me know she was pretty much done with that. So I started to lick her new cock like a lollipop. It didn't taste bad which was good.
As I started licking the fake cock, Jessica started to moan like it was real. Finally decided to take the plunge. I kissed the head of her cock, then took just a little into my mouth, then went back up, then went further back down, then came back up. I repeat led this until I was bobbing my entire head up and down the cock, taking the head in my throat when I touched bottom. Jessica was loving it, her soft moans edged me on. As I bobbed up and down her cock she pulled my hair back for me. As i started to swirl my tongue around her cock, I looked up at her. She was already looking at me, watching me as I sucked her cock. I held eye contact with her for a moment, then went back to the cock. After a couple of minutes she moaned loudly and said, "oh God baby, I'm going to cum. But I want to cum on your tits." At the thought of her cumming on my chest turned me on, my own cock sliding out of my panties. I started to rub myself, but Jessica stopped me with her foot. "Not yet baby," she moaned loudly, "oh God I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I quickly took her cock out of my mouth and pointed it at my chest. As I did so the cock started to throb, and a thick, white, warm fluid shot out and splattered all over my chest.
Without meaning to, I moaned a little bit. It was so hot seeing cum on my chest, even if it wasn't real. I took some into my finger, curious to know how it tasted. I made eye contact with Jessica as I stuck my finger into my mouth. It was warm, kinda salty and really bitter, but I liked it. So, keeping eye contact with Jessica I started licking the cum off my small tits.
"Mmmmm baby that's really hot. Now that we know this thing works, it's my turn to pleasure you. Come one princess." She lead ke back to the bedroom by the leash. When we got into the bedroom, she unclipped the leash. "Lay on the bed princess." I eagerly jumped onto the bed and layed down on my back. Once I was situated, Jessica started to crawl onto the bed, kissing her way up my body. When she reached my cock, she gave it a quick lick before continuing up. Finally she reached my face.
At this point her knees were on either side of my waist, her hands were near my shoulders. Her hair hung around us, making a curtain, blocking out the world around us. "You are incredibly sexy, princess" I felt my face heat up. And with that she started kissing me. Our lips locked, after a couple of moments she bit my lip then slid her tounge into my mouth. She traced her left had down my waist, then she grabbed my right wrist and pinned it over my head. She then did the same with my other hand, then she held both my hand in place with her left hand. We continued to kiss as she started to run her right hand along my body.
After a moment she started to squeeze my breasts through my bra. I moaned softly. I had been on HRT for months, and only recently had my boobs become sensitive, and Jessica new EXACTLY what to do with them. After massaging my breast for a minute, she pushed her hand underneath me and unhooked my bra, let go of my hands, pulled my bra off, repinned my hands, and started to lick my swollen nipples. It felt incredible, I couldn't help but to moan. Jessica started to suck on one nipple, then with her free hand, massage the other. I moaned loudly and started to strain against her hands a little. My cock was still tucked between my legs, and now that I was getting really turned on, my cock was swelling and trying to move to a more natural position, but my panties were in the way, so it was starting to hurt.
"Ow ow ow, babe stop for a second." Jessica stopped immediately. "What's wrong hun?" She was considered.
"My cock is stuck between my legs, and it hurts." She smiled and rolled her jer eyes. She slid her hand into my girly panties and pulled out my cock. She smirked as she compared my cock to the one she now had. "Babe, it looks like I have the bigger cock now. Looks like I'm the man of the house now." I bit my lip, not saying anything, but my cock grew visibly, to its full 6 inches. Her cock was a full inch longer than mine, and a good deal widder.
She smiled, noticing my body's response to her words. She backed up and leaned over to start sucking my cock. I moaned loudly as she took my whole erection into her mouth in one go. She knew exactly what to do to me. After a couple of minutes, I felt my orgasm coming. "Babe I'm going to cum!" I moaned. As soon as the words left my mouth, she stopped and sat up. I looked at her, confused and mildly irritated, but I knew better than to speak out.
Jessica smiled at me. "Come here and turn around." I felt my face heat up as I did what I was told. I got on my knees on the bed, my back facing Jessica. She moved up behind me, moving all my hair to one side. She grabbed my hips and pushed her cock against my pantied ass. It was a weird sensation, but I loved it. I started to bounce my ass up and down her shaft. While I was doing that, Jessica reached around me and started to play with my breasts again while she started to kiss and bite my neck.
I moaned loudly, putting my hands over hers and pushing against them, making her run my breasts harder. I was so hard and ready to cum, but I wanted to wait and see what Jessica had in store for me.
Suddenly she pulled me, and I fell on my elbows. Jessica pulled my panties off and pressed her cock to my ass. It was still wet from my saliva, but Jessica grabbed the lube from the night stand and put some on my ass and her cock anyways.
Finally she pushed the tip of her cock against my shaved ass. She gently pushed herself inside of my ass. Slowly she pushed her entire cock inside of my body, I felt her pelvis against my ass. The cock was a bit bigger than what we normally used, but it felt incredible. She started to pump my ass with her cock and we BOTH started moaing. She grabbed my hip with her right hand, and with my other hair with her other hand. She stopped going all the way in and started intentionally hitting my prostate, making me moan like a girl, loud and long. She kept pegging that one spot until I cam on the bedsheets. And moments after that, she moaned loudly. I get the cock start to throb in my ass, and then I felt it's hot load of cum shoot up inside my ass. It felt soooo good. I lay down on my side, Jessica layed behind me, I cuddled up to her.
"My God baby that felt incredible. Can we do that again tomorrow?" I asked. She gently started to drag her fingernails over my belly. "Maybe. But I'd like to wait for a day or to so it'll feel.better for you. I know how you are missy. You cum to much it's harder to get you off."
"But babbeeeee," I whined.
She slapped my ass, not hard, but hard enough to make my fat ass jiggle.
"Dont argue with me kitten. You know better."
"Sorry mistress, I'll be good."
Several minutes passed of us cuddling and enjoying each others touch. Suddenly she started to giggle.
"What's so funny?" I asked, confused.
After a second she answered. "I have a bigger dick than you do! And I just used it to make you my bitch," she paused and kissed my neck, "not that you weren't already. Happy six month anniversary Alice."