Epilogue

*Em's POV*

"Emma thank fuck you picked up"

"What's up?"

"I just took a test. The test"

"Really?.......Are you?"

"Yeah"

"And you're?"

"Happy? Yes"

"Not?"

"Scared"

"This is amazing! My best friend and my cousin finally having a baby, my life is complete. Why aren't you scared though? I mean you two are just 23"

"Gus is taking a year off from touring so that gives us plenty of time to prepare, possibly move and get used to the whole parenting thing before going back on tour"

"You're gonna take your baby on tour?"

"Of course, this is the rockstar lifestyle after all"

I could hear he roll her eyes

"So when are you gonna tell him?"

As soon as the question left Emma's mouth I heard the familiar sound of keys jangling in the door; Gus was home.

"Now"

Hanging up i ran out the bathroom and me and met him in the living room, a part of me not wanting to tell him because of how tired he looked. It wasn't a secret that Gus really overworked himself in the studio even though he knew how bad it was to do so, but he needs to know.

"Hey Gussie"

I kissed him on the cheek and went to walk away but he pulled me closer as he fell back on to the couch, immediately closing his eyes.

"Hey baby girl"

"Gus I gotta go get food"

"Let's just cuddle for a bit, I feel like I'm married to the studio instead of you"

"Well we can't cuddle for too long, it might harm the baby"

His eyes flew open and he sat up, me taking the position of straddling him.

"Are you?"

I just smiled at him and nodded, taking the test out of my hoodie pocket and flashing it in front of his face; watching his eyes light up as he saw the two pink lines.

"I'm going to be a father!"

He jumped up and swung me around, him laughing as i clung to him like a monkey screaming.

We were gonna be parents.

/////////////////

"It's okay baby girl just push"

"Shut the fuck up Gus YOU DID THIS TO ME"

He gently smiled at me as I continued to curse at him between each scream and cry; getting louder and angrier every minute. I just want this pain to be over already, I've had nine months of irritation leading up to the worst feeling of my life and it's been going on for almost 13 hours.

That's right, a 13 hour labour . I just hope it's worth it.

"Okay I see a head, just one more push and it's all over"

I took Gus' outstretched hand and squeezed it as I screamed through the biggest push of my life, noticing the life drain from his face due to the pain I'm sure he's feeling. Now he knows what it's like. asshole.

Soon relief washed over me and small cries filled the room; Gus and I exchanging joyful looks as the realisation hit us, we have a daughter. First I let him hold her, smiling at his face as he looked at her. Our little girl at last.