Smile for the Pictures! :)

Peter hid behind a trash can watching Batman and Robin thwart some villain named Scarecrow's plotting. Should he be helping them as Spiderman? Probably. Was he going to? No, no he was not. Besides, this was Batman's villain, Batman could take care of it. Him. Whatever. 

He snapped a photo of the dynamic duo mid-fight, smirking at the surprisingly good quality of the shot. Peter had seen the shots that some people were able to get, and they weren't near this good. Perhaps none of them were brave enough to get this close to the battle? 

Didn't matter, because Peter was off. He'd gotten a few shots of Nightwing, one of Red Robin, one of just Batman, and now two of Batman and Robin together. He hadn't gotten one of the guy with the red helmet yet, but he was working on finding out where to get a photo of him. Honestly, that one seemed like he might actually pose for him if he asked. 

*The Next Day* 

Peter shrugged, getting the pictures printed out at a store so he could find a newspaper or something. 

"Whoa, how'd you get those pictures?" Some guy with black hair and blue eyes asked from behind him in line. 

"I'm just that good, although I swear Nightwing knew I was there." Peter smiled, waiting for the pictures to print. The guy smirked. 

"My names Richard Grayson, by the way." He held out a hand, "But you can call me Dick." 

"Peter Parker," Peter introduced himself after shaking hands. 

"I don't think I've ever seen pictures that good before in any papers or anything." Dick raised an eyebrow. 

"Well, I haven't gotten the courage to do it yet I guess." Peter shrugged. It had been a full month since he'd gotten the camera, but to avoid pure suspicion, he hadn't started getting pictures yet. 

"Interesting." Dick nodded along. "Just be careful out there," 

"I'll be fine," Peter nodded, looking over to see that the pictures were done printing. He'd gotten a few copies of each. "Here," He handed Dick a picture of Batman and Robin fighting together. 

"Really?" Dick blinked. "Well, at least let me pay you for it." Dick reached into his wallet. 

"There's really no need-"

"I insist," Dick gave him a fifty-dollar bill. 

"This much?" Peter looked at it in slight awe. 

"Yeah, don't worry about it." Dick smirked at his shocked expression. 

"Thank you..." Peter placed the fifty in his back pocket. Peter left the store. Some guy in line had been willing to pay fifty whole dollars for a simple picture? 

Walking back to his hotel room, Peter set the pictures inside a drawer along with the fifty. He glanced at his temporary room, then at the closet that concealed his suit. He put it on, deciding that he was going to patrol around. Glancing out the window, he noticed it was just past sundown. Perfect. 

"Karen, where are we headed?" Peter smirked. 

"It appears that the one they call Joker is currently making a threat to the entire city." Karen responded. 

"Well, he's not going through with it on my watch," Peter smirked, clambering out the window then firing a web to the next building, slinging across the buildings towards Gotham Square. 

***

It's such a small chapter, but I decided to add just a little piece here about what's going on currently. So far, none of the other members of the Sinister Six have appeared, Peter's started getting pictures because he's a photographer, and he's met Dick Grayson in his civilian form. 

See you guys soon! c: