Chapter 2 Fight of assassins

Sataru and Aiko clash katanas for a few minutes until sataru swings her leg across the ground not just ducking from Aiko's attack but also knocking Aiko off her feet, satarus katana to Aiko's neck with her foot on the katana in Aiko's hand stopping her from making any moves.

" your worthy of my power you win" Aiko's katana disappears and she pits her hands on satarus face and puts her forehead to sataru going into the katana sataru is holding.

Sataru wakes up in her body laying on the floor. The katana on the floor next to her.

sataru stands up after picking up the katana.

after sataru stands up black markings appear on her body as Aiko sends power to sataru through the katana. The military hearing sataru had escaped runs to where sataru is. when they see sataru stood up they slowly step away.

Sataru smiles overcome with power.

The military point there cold metal guns at sataru hoping she will be intimidated but they were mistaken.

The lights flicker and sataru puts her finger to her lips. The lights go out and the military turn there gun lights on "KEEP AN EYE ON HER !! " as one of them says that one of the military drops dead with the sound of spraying water. Before they can pull the trigger the military start dropping like flys.

One of the military survives as sataru left him alive when the lights come on sataru stands in the same place as when the lights went out with her finger on her lips. Her silver and blue eyes glowing with power.

The one other thing the officer realised more than satarus eyes and the fact it looks like she hasn't moved an inch but moreover, that realised that she has his comrades blood splatted all over her clothes and the walls.

the last military officer gets up and try to run, he gets about two meters down the corridor before he gets stabbed through the chest by sataru with her hand other his mouth and katana through his chest " I was hoping you would put a bit more of a challenge to kill unlike your little dead friends' sataru pulls her katana out of his chest and takes her hand off his mouth making his fall to the floor dead like the rest of them.

the white corridor walls sprayed and dripping with military blood, a river of red blood covers the bright white floor.

Sataru walks away from the scene looking for a way to escape, she kills several other groups of military units in the way spraying their crimson clotted blood all down the cleansed white surgical corridors. when she finds an exit she takes her chances and escapes on the run and becoming a futuritve.

---------------sataru prov -------------

when I get to a nearby village i climbs through an open window and hide under a neatly made bed. when i realise there is no one there I climb out from under the bed" this place looks like someone lives here" i open a closet to see clothes hanging up " what did I expect to be in a closet" the clothes seemed to belong to a woman and there didn't seem to be any that where mens they all smelt of perfume the kind I haven't smelt for a long time making me think back to home before i was taken away but i didn't think much of the clothes they were just clothes right?

"who lives here " as I says this the wooden front door opens with a creak. in response of hearing the door opening I climb into the closet with the sweet smelling clothes " now that I get a closer look these clothes look like a woman would wear these " i mutter to myself self

someone walks in the room and places something down on the bed. wondering who I'm is up against i looks through the crack of the closet doors but as soon as I do a girl opens the closet door.

I falls backwards into the back of the closet pulling all of the clothes on top of me . blood all over my clothes and my face. " what are you. doing in my house and most importantly my closet" the girl has a kind but sharp tone that I have never heard before from anyone.

"I-i-i-i" speechless I sit there emotionless.

" are you ok? your covered in blood are you hurt at all ?" the girl has bright ginger hair and kind sky blue eyes, her voice gentle and kind makes me  relax a bit

" are you ok? your covered in blood are you hurt at all ?" the girl has bright ginger hair and kind sky blue eyes, her voice gentle and kind makes me relax a bit.

"let's get you cleaned up" before i can protest I'm pulled out the closet, handed some clean clothes and pushed to the bathroom. the girl makes me a bath and walks back to the door " when your done hand me your old clothes we don't want to ruin them do we " the girl smiles and leaves the bathroom with me in it after shutting the door, the bathroom looks modern but old-fashioned its hard to explain but it looks as though it has been renovated from being an old lady's house to a more modern younger persons home.

After I got out of the bath, drys myself off with the towel including my hair and put on the clothes that were given to me i go to find the girl who is talking to soldiers from the place I broke out of.

--------------nobody prob ------------
"she has long white hair, two different coloured eyes and is covered in blood"
sataru Realises that the soldier is talking about her so she hides in the laundry basket "have you seen anyone like that?"

the girl thinks for a moment " no not that I remember" she says looking around outside the door where the soldier is standing.

" is she covering up for me?" sataru mutters to her self quietly.

" please keep an eye out, she's extremely dangerous" the soldier has a quick look in the house from the doorway

" I will " the soldier leaves and the girl shuts the door. " hey where are you " the girl looks for sataru everywhere and then checks the laundry basket "whats your name?" she looks at sataru and sees her long white hair and her two different coloured eyes, the girl then remembers that she found sataru covered in blood.

"sataru" sataru sits there wondering what the girls next action would be

" my names Misora Hinto "the girl smiles brightly but sweetly.