Plans

hellooo!

I have some suggestions:

***Well I think that this club will be for 100 days from the day that we are full of members. If you want to continue I can make the POTTERHEADS UNITE!-FAN CLUB 2.***

1) I will read all the fanfictions of the members and it would be nice if you did that too.If you have time. I dont ask a lot. We should support eachother!

2) I think that it would be nice if we have houses in the fanclub and a house cup.

3) I will throw a contest-challenge every 10 days and the house that wins will get 100 points. The first house that collects 1000 points will be the winning house of the year.

4) I will upload everyday. The upload will be a "Picture Of the Day"(P.O.D) and a " What about ...?" this will be a conversation opener. So if a house is very active in this section it will get points. It will be a question that you can answer in less that five minutes so it won't take a long time and I wish that all the members will comment.

Questions: How many members do you think we should have in this club?

                  I expect this club to be active everyday. What do you think?

So tell me what you like and what you don't like and we can change it as I said these are only suggestions.

love,

leo