Prologue

Hi all guys, this is my first series of Life after marriage.. It gained a lot of popularity in myeduniya.. So, i am starting it here again.. I hope you all support me for this story too just like other stories..

Prologue

IN GH:

Shashi Gupta is sitting in his room worried..The door bell rang. A middle aged women came and opened the door. She saw a women in her thirties in front of her. She looks like she is from a rich family.

"Namaste"said the women.

"Namaste "reciprocated the middle age women.

"My name is Anjali. I want to meet Shashiji"said the Anjali.

"Ohh. Plz come in. I am his wife Garima, I will call him"said Garima and went in. Then she shouted "Khushi. Bring coffee for the guest"

Anjali sat on the sofa. After sometime, Shashi Gupta came out of the room.

"Namaste"said Anjali.

"Namaste beta"said Shashi.

" I need to talk to you"said Anjali.. Then a beautiful girl came there with coffee tray in her hand. Anjali was mesmerized to see the girl.

"She is my daughter Khushi"said Shashi... Khushi keep Namaste to her.

"Say me what you want to talk ?'asked Shashi fearing what he is going to hear.

"Shashiji.. You already know because of you AR got loss. If I think I can send you to jail Shashiji but you are working with us for many years. If you don't want to go to jail, you have to do what I say"said Anjali.

Garima and Khushi looked at her confusingly while Shashi is just listening to her.

"What I have to do ?"said Shashi.

"I heard that you have two daghters. Give any one girls hand to my chote for marriage." Shashi gasped hearing this.

"Arnav beta !!"whispered Shashi shocked.

"Yes. Make one of your daughter my chote's wife"said Anjali. Hearing this Garima was happy and asked Shashi to come in. He excused and went with her. Khushi took coffee cups and went into kitchen.

In the room, Garima said"Shashiji. Why are you thinking to say yes ? say yes to her. I will make my daughter Lavanya married to their chote. My daughter will become rich one's bahu"

"No Garima. Are you in senses ? I can't spoil any of my daughter's life by getting married to Arnav."said Shashi.

"Why ? What's wrong with him ?"asked Garima confused.

"Because Arnav is mentally imbalanced person "said Shashi.