Love was nearer than i thought <3

Today has been 1 month since my boyfriend ,Alix ,has broken up with me.I found out that he was cheating on me since the 3 last months.

I have been receiving calls and texts from my best friend Kendall asking if i'm ok.I was so deeply thinking when i heard someone knocking at my window.I looked and see Kendall.

" Why are you at my window."

" Well i've been knocking since the last 5 minutes and nobody was answering"

"Oh sorry i didn't hear you, go to the door i'll open you "

I went downwards and opened the door to Kendall. He looked at me then hold me tightly in his arms and kissed gently my forehead.

" See i brought ice-cream and favourite movies " he told me cheerfully.

" Thanks that it's really sweet "

"Tell me what's wrong Bella,you have not been taking my calls or replying my texts since last month "

I bend my head down and murmured " I found that he cheating on and he also broke up with me "

Kendall lift up my chin and then told me

" He doesn't deserve you so don't cry for him"

He then lead my to the living room where we watched lots and lots of comedy movies and ate lot of ice-cream.

I wake up the next morning on the couch un Kendall's arms i should say that i was pretty comfortable and his heart beat is the most beutiful melody that i've heard. Wait what i'm saying i think that i'm falling again for him. I didn't tell him that i've been crushing on him 'cuz i feared to spoil our friendship.

" Morning Bella , how are you feeling ?"

"Fine thank you , you are the best friend that anyone can ask "

" Yes umm.... i know you just get out of a bad relationship but i wanted to know if ..."

" Go ahead i'm listening to you "

Then he did something unexpected , he kissed me i was feeling butterflies in my stomach ans sparks flying around us .It was simply magical . This kiss turned out to be a makeout session. Kendall slowly broke the kiss and whispered in my ear " I love you "

I was feeling as if my heart was coming out of my chest when he said that. " I love you too ,Kendall"

He looked at me astonished . All that i did is pull him by his collar and kissed him passionately , Kendall of kissed back.

I found love in him , he is my definition of love and today i'm really happy with Kendall.

A/N : So 2day i'm but still i posted this imagine. I won't be posting as from Moday to Friday 'cuz i'll be in my exam week. Plz vote and give me your requests.

-Priill£