"It's okay. "

And from that morning... The thing that I feared the most, Jisoo started to be close with Lisa...

When the 4 of us are together, me and Yeri feels out of place. Jisoo and Lisa always shares about their experiences before. They became so comfortable with each other again.

It's hard..

It's painful..

But Jisoo seemed to be happy, do I have to give up now?

One night when Jisoo and I were about to sleep.

"Jendeuk.. Uhm, are you okay? You seem to be off lately." Jisoo asked. Yeah, after a week, she noticed me again.

"What? Really? I'm okay. Always was.."

"Promise?"

"I miss home.."

"Oh.. You can talk to me."

"Just don't mind me Jisoo. I know you are busy with Lisa. I'm okay on my own."

"I'm sorry what did you say?"

"Nothing. I'm tired."

"Tired?"

"Tired of everything. I want to sleep."

"Sorry."

I just covered my eyes the whole night. Jisoo seems to be sleeping already. I though... I should give up already. My heart hurts so much already. Suddenly, I cried. I went outside the house. I sat on a bench and looked at the stars. I poured everything. All the heaviness that I felt inside. I cried it all.

"Hey Miss? Are you okay?" Someone flashed a light on me. I haven't noticed but I slept on the bench.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Uhm, 3 AM?" She answered. I can't see her face.

"Who are you? Why are you here on this very hour?" I asked. She then turned the light on her face.

"Bae JooHyun... Irene for short.." OMO. She was so pretty.

"A...are you a ghost?! OMO!!" I was about to run but she grabbed me.

"White lady? I am a white lady."

"WTF!!"

"HAHA! No. I was up because my little cousin Yeri lost her cat. And it was my fault."

"Cousin of Yeri?"

"Oh, you know her? Wait, are you the Kim Jennie?"

"Yes I am."

"Ohhh I see. Okay.. Yeah, I just arrived earlier and Yeri placed her cat on my bedroom so I let it out, now it's lost."

"I want to help."

"But you seem sleepy and... your eyes... did you just cry?!"

"Yeah.. I missed home."

"I see.. Well then, I'll give you some time to forget homesickness by finding a big fat cat!"

"Are you older than me?" I asked.

"Do I really look old? What year are you born?"

"1996."

"Oh gosh. I'm 1991.. So I guess, just don't call me Unnie."

"Irene Unnie."

"Stop."

"Unnie."

"I said stop."

"Unnie."

"K fine. Let's find that cat."

We we're walking around the farm. Irene was talking a lot. She knew about Lisa and Jisoo but doesn't care at all.

"Let them be stupid for each other. Ugh! Those kids! I already told them they are not meant for each other! Why are they forcing it. Jinjjjja!"

"You are right Unnie! I like that idea as well." Then my phone ring.

"Someone is calling you at 4am! Who could it be?" Irene said while looking at my phone. She is nosy people.

"Oh my bestfriend Rose!"

"Ohhh. Can I be friends with her too?" She asked.

"Yes Unnie of course. Hey Chaeng!!"

"Annyeong Jennie!! I read your message earlier, I was so worried."

"Uhm don't mention it... Wait, I met a new friend. Her name is Irene."

"Hi!! This is Bae JooHyun call me Irene!"

"Hello! I am Park Chaeyoung, Rose for short. Nice to meet you Unnie!"

"What?! Do I really look that old?"

"Haha! No! Uhm, you seem a little older though.. I want you to meet my cousin Wendy.. Unnie! Come here!"

"No!!"

"Oh, she doesnt want to be seen on the camera. Irene Unnie, you seem to be nice! Please watch out for my bestfriend Jennie there. She is sad."

"Do I look like a baby sitter or something?!"

"Haha! No Unnie."

"Jennie, I think I saw the cat. Just got to run after him okay? Talk with your friend there okay? I'll be back!" Irene said.

"Sounds like a real baby sitter." Rose joked.

"Yah! Stay there Jennie." Irene ran.

"So..." Rose said.

"I cried earlier Chaeng.. So hard.. I poured everything.. I asked the stars for a sign.. Then I fell asleep. Then she woke me up."

"Who?"

"Irene Unnie."

"She could be the sign Jennie!"

"Sign of what?"

"She could be the answer.. I mean, she's not the one but she could be the key.."

"Really?"

"Yeah? Well. I have a surprise for you though."

"What?"

"Secret."

"Chaeng!"

"Haha! Please don't be sad okay? I'm happy you found a new friend there."

"Yeah. I hate seeing Jisoo and Lisa.."

"You sure do. Are you sure of your feelings for Jisoo?"

"I wont be miserable like this if its not."

"Yeah think so too. Hey, you gotta rest already."

"Hmm. Yes. I need to find Irene Unnie and the cat."

"Yep! See you! Bye!"

"WHAT? Hey!" Rose dropped the call.

I turned my back and saw Irene carrying Yeri's cat.

"Here's the bad boy! We need to go home now! Come with me! Let's have a sleep over at my room!"

"What?"

"What what?! Let's sleep together! I have a big bed!"

"Im sorry?"

"Yah! It's not what you think...whatever you think there but you feel homesick right so, i am here to cheer you up! Don't worry, I am bored so I guess your company would make me un-bored. Well, if there is such a word."

"You talk too much Unnie."

"Oh I do? Let's go! The sun is going to rise already!"