Chapter three

The lady taught me the ways of my powers and told me stories of the old times. i haven't got a proper name but the lady has given me the chance to name myself. so now i'm called june, the month i awoke in, and the lady has given me my middle name brier, the wild rose. i have no last name for i have no memory of a past family. M'lady had gathered books and equipment and taught me complex potions and spells, she has given me training too. she said i must go to a school called Hogwarts and study, so i can graduate, because she said no matter how advanced i am i must pass my newts. M'lady said she would guide me straight the castle, through the air, as a test of my element training.

"Are you ready june?"

"Yes m'lady"

"Good, before we leave this is yours, and when the time is right it will open" She handed me a gold and white silver locket on a chain, but in the centre of the locket was gorgeous diamond heart, on the back there was an infinity sign with 'D.M' in swirly calligraphy, but the second it touched my hand, i felt some thing stir inside me, and a sense of familiarity zoom through my mind, just out if reach, like a word on the tip of my tongue and you just can't figure it out.

"Thank you m'lady"

"Your very welcome dear, it was yours, but it is not my place to tell you how you came upon it. Over time when it open, you shall get answers. you must never take this of, it is the key in more than one way."

"I promise m'lady"

"Very well dear, now i shall take care of your trunk, so put your wand in your boot, even at Hogwarts you will need it, you were very powerful even before you met me, but now you can use non-verbal magic and wandless magic, with ease.

"Now you can travel with any form, as long as you exercise the required elements, first you shall meet me, with earth, the get to me with water, lastly find me with air, by the end we shall be at the borders of hogwarts."

"Are we going now?"

"Yes my child, and i think i know you well enough to know exactly which type of travel is first, but just remember, pink is north, blue is east, yellow is south, and lastly purple is west." she smiled warmly at the end, knowing my favourite smile.

"Blue to hogwarts then." and just like she taught me, i grabbed some dirt, from the top of a earth column i conjured to shoot up, for easy access, humming an old mantra, i let the natural energy take over and welcomed the relaxing feeling of the wild.

***

Like always when i had made it to the lady, she praised me. i used a special travel, by making a sort of compass using giant flowers, and travelled to m'lady, so that i could hop in the flower, and be transported by the roots, to some where else, then the flower regrows, and i get out.

"Now you shall meet me by hogsmead, down by the shore. water travel,"

Now for my favourite elements.

***

So here i am spinning through a custom made current, about to be jet propelled into the air, and evaporate like water, to sorta re-vaporate to hogsmeads shore, and enjoying every moment.