A New Chapter For Us

Start from the beginning

Alec: Wait, how did you and Simon even meet?

Izzy: Well I snuck out of heaven, because I wanted to find you. When I landed, I didn't land so gracefully on Earth. How? Because I ended up falling a tree, and my wings were stuck and I couldn't move. That wasn't until Simon saw me stuck, and helped me down. I thought I could just try to hide the fact that I was an angel, but my wings were still here. Though Simon thought I climbed up a tree for fun then I got stuck, because of my costume wings.

Alec: Costume?

Izzy: He thought I was going to some costume party, and I was going as an angel.

Alec: And how did your relationship continue further?

Simon: Well on that day, it was actually raining and her costume was all ruined. I offered to take her back to my house, so she could get cleaned up and that my adoptive brother, George Lovelace, would fix the costume for her.

Izzy: George was a tailor, and he could really fix any outfit no matter how hard it was.

Simon: Then we both said goodbye, and we thought we would never see each other again.

Izzy: I tried to look for you, but I couldn't find you and then I was so lost that I was about to give up until I saw a demon attacking a young woman and her child. I got in the fight, and I used my angelic powers to fight it off. Though demon was hard to beat, and I knew that no one was around to help me fight off this thing. Then Simon came out of nowhere, and used a switch blade stab the demon in the back and it gave me perfect timing to attack the demon. When it was finally gone, that was when I had no other choice but to tell him the truth. I was surprised that he didn't shut me out, and offered me help to find you. He offered me a place to live, and we both got to know each other really well and that's when I started to like him.

Alec: And that's when you two became a thing?

Izzy: Hey, we've all got out things Alec.

Alec: And what about Jace and Max.

Izzy: Turns out these two followed me when I left.

Alec: Mom and Dad have no idea that you're gone?

Jace: Yup.

Max: Yeah.

Izzy: Yes.

Alec: They must be flipping out right now.

Izzy: I don't think they are.

Alec: What makes you say that?

Izzy: Let's face it Alec, our family is nothing without you. Ever since you agreed that you would got to Edom, so heaven could be safe mom and dad had tried to distract themselves so they wouldn't have to deal with grief.

Jace: I've been broken without you Alec, we're Parabati and there was no way that I could live without you.

Max: We all missed you, and it was tough for me to live without you and your puns.

Magnus: Puns? The Alec Lightwood tell puns?

Max: He has a million of them.

Magnus: How much is there that I don't know about you?

*Throughout all the talk, Magnus and Alec knew that Jace, Max, and Izzy couldn't live on their own. Even though Simon did offer them a place to stay, and has more extra room since George died in a car accident, but Magnus and Alec knew they would have more room. Izzy wanted to stay with Simon, but Simon knew how important her family was.*

Izzy: Are you sure?

Simon: I'm more than sure, they're your family and when you're in one they love you more than anything. Sure we may be apart from one another, but you can always come and visit me. You can even bring all of them if you want to, my door is always open for all of you.

*Alec saw the kindness in Simon's eyes, and he knew that he really did care for his sister. Most of the relationships that Izzy has been in was always about her beauty, and never for the brave person that she was. Alec told Simon that he could stay with them, but he told him that it would be fine. It was decided that Jace, Izzy, and Max would stay with Alec and Magnus for as long as they needed to. Simon kept his promise, and let his door be open to them if they needed anything or just wanted to hang out.*

Magnus: You know Alexander, I think that things are starting to change.

Alec: As in a good change?

Magnus: Yes, and I think that this will be a new chapter for us. For all of us.

Alec: I hope so, and I hope that we can get married and I get to call you my husband.

Magnus: Me too Alexander, me too.