Marriage Pt. 2

DON'T PLAY THE SONG TILL I SAY A/N BECAUSE IT'S A THING OKAY JUST DON'T PLAY IT TILL I TELL YOU TOO GOT IT?! GREAT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today was the date me and Ethan were going to get married. Little did I know today I would make the worst mistake of my life, that would change a lot of other people worlds and send depression to others. The Venue where we were getting married was at this really pretty beach. It was about an hour away from my house so I was getting my makeup, and hair done at me and Ethan's house. Then I would drive to the beach and put my dress on there. So we were running a little late so they had to rush on my hair and makeup, so Grayson was texting me while I was driving so at a red light I stopped and texted Grayson back, the light turned green and I wasn't done typing so I pressed on the pedal and texted him quickly while driving.

PLAY THE SONG NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW THEN READ ON THX!!!

Then all of a sudden all I hear is someone honking there horn, I look up and BAM!! Everything went completely black. Then I hear sirens, then I cant hear anything when I see this person standing in front of me in this white room. "who are you, where am I?" I spat at at "I'm death, and you are here so I can decide weather or not your going to live, I need your help though. So let me explain to you want was happening. You were getting married today to the love of your life when you were running late you were trying to hurry up and get there then you found yourself texting and driving, when you swerved into the opposite lane and a car came straight into your car. Let me show you what you look like right now" he said then a picture popped up on one of the walls.

"This is what you look like, Ethan your was soon to be husband has been by your side ever since you were put in the hospital, he must  really love you ya know

"This is what you look like, Ethan your was soon to be husband has been by your side ever since you were put in the hospital, he must really love you ya know. He misses you already. Grayson also has feeling for you but never wanted to tell you because you liked Ethan. Your car was totaled, your going to have a ton of medical bills. So I think I know what I have to do here, i'm going to give you 1 hour then your going to have to say good-bye forever." he said sounding way to serious for my liking "Please no, no, I cant leave him this soon." I begged him "I've already made my decision, now just know that once you have said your good-byes you will never see him again, right?" he asked "Yes, can I go now?" i asked in response. Then I woke up, in a hospital bed, everything was hurting I tried to talk but nothing came out but Ethan knew I was awake "Y/N oh my gosh are you ok? Your gonna be okay alright you hear me?!" he said sounding worried it broke my heart to hear him. "Let me go get a doctor and Gray so he can see you awake." he said then ran off into the hallway. Then a doctor came in , shortly after Gray, and Ethan walked in and ran up to me "oh my gosh Y/N. You cant leave us." he said and out of no where I felt like I needed to talk and surprisingly something came out "I'm sorry but now is my time, I will always be with you Ethan I know you love me but now is my time to go to heaven. Ill see you in the next life" I said knowing I only had a few minuets left to live "No,No,No Y/N you'll be okay. Just stay with us, okay?" They both said "I..Love.....You.............." those were the words that would haunt them both until I got to see them again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TALK ABOUT SAD LIKE JEEZ SORRY IF THIS UPSET YOU BUT I JUST FELT LIKE THIS WOULD MAKE A REALLY GOOD STORY - bye my Kings, and Queens