The Ending

When I said that things had changed forever I meant mostly bad. Some good though. Me and Tyler were engaged and were planning our wedding. We planned on wearing red and white suits. I get the white suit with the red rose. Tyler gets the red suit with the white rose. But, that's as far as the good goes. The bad is terrible and extremely sad. So, lets start at the beginning. Tyler and I bought a house together, in Malibu California. It was on the beach. It was absolutely beautiful. The beach was a flight of stairs away. I became a drummer and Tyler became a major musician. The house had 5 rooms. Our bedroom, the guest rooms, and the music room. Tyler was always in the music room, writing songs, playing the piano, or singing. I usually was in the back looking at the view or taking a nap in the sun. But, one day when Ty was writing a song called Implicit Demand of Proof. He wrote the lyrics, he just needed the piano. So, I wasn't worried, until I heard the gunshot. I got up and ran to the music room, but Tyler wasn't there. So I went into the bathroom in the music room. And the first  thing I saw was a bloody mirror. And a letter. Then I looked down to see Tyler's limp dead body. I knelt to the ground and cradled Tyler's head in my lap and sat there for two days crying. And then I decided to read the letter and then end it all for myself. I shot myself in the head, a day before our wedding...

                                                                                     That's the End!