part 2

(Michael Approval)

I couldn't believe my own eyes, Trish was put in an ambulance. Then I saw Shakira being hold on to by her brother saying things to her like are you alright and what happened, I didn't know Shakira had it in her to fight like that, but she looked differently than before I just couldn't put my finger in it. I look back at Shakira and she was being carried out the school to her limo, why should I even care about that bitch, no one likes her, she's a weirdo!!!

(Shakira Approval)

I couldn't think, I just felt like someone was controlling my body, my eyes began to fill of hunger and tried my best to stop it, my legs began to stay up straight and I fall but Zayn had me in his arms and look at me frighten. Zayn: your so cold in a whisper. I felt a terrible thing come to my stomach and ran into the girl's bathroom and puked blood, it hurted so bad blood a lot of blood came on my shirt and a little blood driped down to my mouth to my chin. I came out and saw the boy's were in front of me with a concern look, and just hold me while walking to the car. I saw Michael and his gang looking at me up and down licking their lips. I rolled my eyes and went on to the car inside, I went to sleep and woke up in my bedroom, I felt an pain inside my body that hurts like hell, I screamed and hold on to my head, stomach, and cover sheets. Louis barge in the room and call everyone they saw how I was cophing, screaming, crying, tossing, and shaking. I remember my eyes shut and heard someone shouted WERE LOSING HER GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM NOW!!! With an fade voice, then was put to surgery and still didn't have the strength to be awake.

(Harry Approval)

Me and the guys are sitting down in the waiting room, what's taking so long, is she hurt really bad? I feel a lot of tears form in my eyes and break down sobbing. I just can't lose my little sister, she deserve to live. I hear walking coming towards us and look up to see a doctor with a sad look on his face, Doctor: Hello everyone I'm Dr. Cortez , you see she lost a lot of blood, and an unknown virus in her whole body,. You can go see her, but she's not awake. We walk into her room and saw an different person in a bed, her skin was normal but her hair is very long and black curly hair. She opened her eyes and they were lighter before I knew, she looked at me then the guys as tears gaze in her eyes and said: Where am I? I feel so much push in a pain voice.