katsuki; i hate you [ii]

Start from the beginning

I know Bakugou's feeling guilty.

He just doesn't want to say sorry because he believes it's (Y/N)'s fault. And he thinks people will call him weak if he apologized

But, I understand this man. So I will just talk to him about it.

....... I was thinking what to say to Bakugou when Aizawa-sensei suddenly arrived.

Oh thank goodness.

"What the heck are you shouting for Bakugou? Sit the damn down." Aizawa-sensei told Bakugou.

While Bakugou just let out a 'tch' then sat down.

[Time skippu brought to you by Katsukatsu apologizing to Reader-chan ~!]

LUNCH TIME!

I was with Bakugou, eating in the cafeteria.

"So dude, you gonna say sorry to her?" I asked him.

"N-no.. Why would I?" He replied while looking away.

Dang. I hate it when he feels bad like this. (I FUCKING SHIP IT. SOMEONE REQUEST A KIRI X KATSU SMUT--)

"Oh come on. I know you're feeling bad about it, and I also know you're interested in her. Just apologize calmly. Dude, I'm not like Kaminari, so I won't tease you about it." I advised him.

"You sure shitty hair?" He confirmed.

"Yep. Breaking promises is so unmanly. Also not apologizing when you did something really bad."

"Fine then. I'll fucking apologize."

"Good! And also, while you're at it maybe you can ask her why she really gets mad if you called her a slut." I told him cause dude, I'm dying of curiosity.

"Fine. I'll ask her, if she forgives me." He said.

"Goodluck man." Then I grinned widely at him.

[Time skippu again brought to you by Katsukatsu blushing ~!]

CLASSES ENDED!

[Katsuki's POV]

Fuck. I will apologize to her now. I don't even know what to say.

"Goodluck again man. Also I'm not walking home with you today, Mom asked me to buy something. Byeeee!" Shitty hair said then left.

Now what am I supposed to do?!

..... There she is, in her seat fixing her things.

Oh fuck it!

"(L/N)! Come with me." I said then dragged her away.

Good thing only me, her and half-half bastard are the only ones left in the classroom. And that icyhot doesn't really care.

"Where the hell are we going you asshole?!" She asked me.

"Just shut up and wait till we get there!" I told her. Can't she just wait?!

A few moments later.. [Rooftop]

Yeah. This fucking place is where I plan to apologize. The fucking rooftop.

"How cliché. Bringing me here, the rooftop. Are you planning to confess?" She asked again. Can't she just shut the fuck up? Are girls really like this?

"I am." WELL I AM GOING TO CONFESS I'M WRONG FOR CALLING HER SLUT!

"W-what?!" Woah. She looked so shocked.

"Why do you look so fucking shocked? You look stupid, stop that. Yeah I am going to confess I'm wrong for calling you a slut."

"O-oh.." She sighed. Wait, was she disappointed or relieved?

"Anyways, I know I'm fucking wrong okay? I don't think of you as a slut nor a bitch, actually I-I'm kinda interested in you. Just a little bit though! I'm also apologizing for all the other things I called you. I-I just kinda got caught in your (E/C) orbs and I also got kinda intimidated by your b-beauty.. So I don't want that dunce face to date you and I want to know you more, and if you dated that Pikachu, I can't get close to you anymore, s-so I said that.. I really apologize... I-I'm sorry... Really.." I said while she just stood there dumbfounded.. Maybe she's so shocked to know I got a side like this.

"W-whut.."

"?"

"Oh my gosh. I didn't knew you had a calm and nice side! A-and I actually forgave you earlier already when I saw guilt in your eyes.. I-I'm interested in you too! Like you, I want to know you more.... A-and... I-I actually thought you're h-hot..." She confessed.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

"Are you telling the truth?" I asked, confirming.

"O-of course! I'm not a liar you know!" She assured me.

"W-well... Wanna try this out?" I asked her.

Shit. Why did I fucking said that?!

"T-try what out?" She asked back.

"You know.. Date. Let's date. Since we're attracted to each other.. And we'll use this to know each other more. What do you say?" I asked again.

"Sure! Wanna walk home together then?" She told me.

"Y-yeah.." I answered.

We then left the rooftop.

And walked home....

...holding each other's hand...

Woah. She's the first woman to unlock this side of me..

I surely won't get tired of this.. Of her.. Never..

------------------

End!

Hope you enjoyed it! Coz I sure did! Especially writing the confession part... hehe.

I'm sorry if Katsuki was really OOC here.. I just had too.

Anyways, byeeeee!

Word Count💕: 1325.