•chapter 4•

The drug had worn off by the morning, minds dizzy from the blending hues that faded and lips red raw from connecting them together with their friend's. The downpour was still carrying on outside, the trees blowing to an unknown harmony as the wind swirled through their leaves. The window was clouded from the two boy's warm breaths from sleeping. Theo was up first, his heart beating to the flap of butterflies wings when he realised he was curled in his Boris's loving arms, their legs twisting together like ivy. He didn't want to wake him, so the brunet just giggled sweetly as he twirled the boy's moonlight locks around his finger, his orbs almost glowing as he counted his freckles dusting his face, like stars adoring the sky.

"10, 11, 12..." he trailed off when the raven boy whines, digging his head closer into his warm skin. His cheeks were stained rose, his mouth open slightly. Theo shivering at his hot breath. The brunet couldn't help but laugh sweetly when his locks tickled at his neck. Boris smiled faintly at the heavenly sound, his grip getting tighter when he felt Theo sink into his embrace. He whispered words that made the brunet's heart stutter, breath getting knocked out of his lungs from love.

"your beauty is like star gazing my dear."

THE END

A/N
Thank you so much for reading
I hope you liked it❤️