Be Mine. •νкσσк•

Jungkook is a omega.
But, he never wanted to show that he was one. Not a single soul knows that his second gender is an omega. People thought of him as an alpha, and Jungkook wants it to stay that way. He despised the mindset of people of think that omegas are weak and lowly, so he trained and trained to be able to defend himself and not show as a weak omega.

He always felt guilty and regret hurting people. But he had to because he didn't want to ruin his reputation as an alpha.

He despised Alphas, he hates them but here he is acting like one and worst of all, actually liking a shitty alpha which was Kim Taehyung.

He hides his scent with a scent blocker to well, obviously hide his scent. He smelled sweet like elegant flowers, but has hints of vanilla.

Kim Taehyung. An alpha to put it short. A jerk, a asshole but attractive. He dated girls, dated boys but broke it off with them after a week. At least, he gave his relationships something they wanted after they breakup. The longest he dated was someone he actually liked. How long? A year. He dated her as his first relationship, but eversince they broke up, Taehyung became shit- personality wise.

The story continues to Jungkook experiencing his first heat,, inside the school's bathroom.

...

Stay tuned. xxx

Warnings:
Smut
Angst (?)
Top!Tae
And etc.

This is a Top!Tae book so if you don't like Top!Tae, kindly leave. I don't do Top Kook.

Oh and You'll know the side ships afterwards. ;>
Don't get mad at mee!

bye loves! :))