misconceptions

y'all thought it was over ;)

friday night
c a m i l a

a week. it's been one lousy week and i've started to loose faith in joey fixing anything but just when i start lose faith he does this.

so now we're standing together in front of everyone at a party he dragged me to, because to be fair this week is shit and i didn't want to make it worse by drinking my problems away.

"everyone listen up." he yells, as if everyone's eyes weren't already on us, he was holding my hand with a tight grip.

"there have been a shit tone of rumors about cami and i." great place to start joey, the crowd of people glance at him and whisper 'cami?' to themselves as he speaks up again.

"but none of it is true." this time he looks at me as if he is looking for me to say something "nothing happened between us that night and if it did happen it wouldn't be anyone's business besides ours."

on the word "ours" he pulls me in and gives me a hug "the day before you heard all this stuff i admired something to someone i shouldn't have. something that might shock a few of you guys."

i watch as the crowds emotion changes from guilty to intrigued and i now join them, because this would be the first time i heard the news as well.

"a few might ago i got in an argument with someone, who's name isn't worth mentioning, and i admitted that i had feelings for camila." as the last few words leave his mouth i notice i've never heard him say my full name, he was being serious and this made me weak in the knees.

"y-you what?"

"i have feelings for you cam" without another word i bring him into a quick hug. what a scene.

>>
saturday

c a m i l a

even though my mom just got back from a long business trip she still had to work, and that meant i had to stay alone for a while by myself.

after spending all day with hailey, i decided i wanted to spend some time with my boy, so i texted him on my way home telling him to come over.

once i'm home i see joeys car parked by my house, i smile to myself and get out of my car shaking the keys in my hand asa little reminder that they're in my hands.

i walk up to joey and he places a kiss on my cheek while i search in my bag for my house key.

slowly after finding the key i unlock the door and laugh as joey wraps his hands around my waist.

that's when i see him, the one person that i thought had just disappeared from my life.

"w-what are you doing here?" i ask shakily as i feel joeys grip tighten a bit "can i not come see my daughter? who's this?"

"none of your business"

"don't talk to me like that, have some respect." in all my years, i had respected and cared for my dad i was scared to talk back, but now i couldn't care less.

"don't talk to me about respect after what you did." i mutter, joey let's go of my waist as my father utters another intoxicating sentence "you shouldn't have boys over when your mother isn't home, and shut up. you don't know what happened."

"don't talk to her like that." joey says taking a step forward making my dad angry "who the hell are you to be telling me what to do in MY house?"

"i'm her boyfriend-"

"YOUR house?? you have the audacity to say this is you house after you cheated on mom and disappear for two weeks."

"i still-"

"no, you don't and i'll call the cops if you don't leave now." he begins to walk closer to me as i grip tighter to both joey and my phone, ready to click the shut down button five times.

"don't touch her." joey warns and with that he leaves pushing past both joey and i, and after he's out the door joey locks it as my emotions run wild.

the first thing i do is call my mom.

___
THE END
okay so yeah this is actually the last chapter of this book, the next book is already in the works and it takes place a month after this happens. it will explain everything in the next book titled 'why' coming soon to the public:)))

i hope you all enjoy this book and thank you for 4k on this book, it's amazing! ily all goodnight .

also if you got this far i have one question, did you notice what lil jojo said?? ;)