(Y/N): I purposely missed your vital organs, next time I won't be so kind...

Asia sighed in relief at both seeing (Y/N) basically save her, and the fact that he didn't kill Freed. Though she would've preferred no violence at all. The boy turned before quickly removing his trench coat off himself and wrapping the large coat around Asia's shoulders to cover her up, even if the trench coat was way too big for her.

Asia: T-thanks (Y/N)...

(Y/N) smiled as his response before ruffling her hair again, then he stood up straight while holding his hand out, Asia meekly grasped his hand with a small shy smile before the (H/C) haired boy led her inside the church to get away from Freed.

Raynare and Kalawarner landed in front of the injured Freed, Raynare had a look of amusement whereas Kalawarner was disgusted.

Kalawarner: Touching a woman like that, you really are a pig Freed.

Freed: Hehehe, the bitch was asking for it, just wish boss wouldn't take it so personally, these things do hurt you know?

Kalawarner: Good, you deserve it.

Raynare: Kalawarner, don't tell me you've made friends with the little nun?

Mittelt: No, she just wants to please (Y/N), our friend here has taken a liking to the little human.

Raynare: Oh, is that so Kalawarner? Even after specific orders of only to 'act' kind to him not be genuine?

Kalawarner: It's not genuine, I'm just an expert at acting...

Kalawarner walks off with Raynare and Mittelt watching her in suspicion, but they quickly followed after her into the church.

Freed: Hey, what about me!?

(Timeskip)

Currently (Y/N) was sitting on a chair inside an empty room with Asia sitting across from him holding onto his trench coat tightly while looking down from (Y/N) who was staring at Asia, his arms crossed while patiently waiting for her explanation. Asia sniffled slightly before looking up, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes after remembering what happened.

Asia: We arrived at the residence, Father Freed requested I make a barrier to keep out any devils the summoner might've accidentally brought, I must've missed him when I wasn't looking...

(Y/N): Him?

Asia: Issei, the same boy who helped us get to this church. He got past the barrier and when I cam into the living room...

Asia suddenly started shaking while bringing the trench coat closer to herself in comfort. (Y/N) hummed in concern before leaning forward, suddenly Asia wrapped her arms around him, the trench coat completely covering her with her arms behind (Y/N)'s back being the only visible part of her.

Asia: Father Freed murdered the summoner in cold blood! He then tried to kill Issei, but then, I got in the way, begging Father Freed to spare him. But he was angry, and sliced through my clothes using his sword...

(Y/N)'s hand clenched into a fist once again, and again he drew blood from the force, however he quickly unclenched his fist to hug Asia back in order to ease her fears. He even slowly brushed her hair with his hand.

Asia: He tried to... tried to...

(Y/N): Forget that part, focus on what you want to remember that you can tell me, ok?

Asia: Ok... Then, I think Issei's devil group arrived and saved him, he wanted to save me but I couldn't go with him. Father Freed took my arm and forced me to come back with him, and that's about it...