Jealous

Requested: yes

Warnings: Jealous Bill 

Word Count: 806

~~~~~

''(Y/N), Bill over here!'' A paparazzi shouted. Today, my movie was going in premiere and Bill was attending by my side. The movie was about a women who writes books and decides to find peace with her husband in a little cabin in the woods, until their peacefull week is disturbed by something evil. Bill tightened his grip on my waist a little for comfort, because he knew I was a bit nervous. He had done premieres and interviews alot more than I did. We smiled at the camera's, and Bill looked at his beautiful fiance. After 3 years of dating, Bill decided to finally pop the question. She is the love of his life and she helped him through dark days. She has been and still is his rock, and he couldn't see any other wmen, to be his wife and mother of his childeren.

''Can you guys kiss?'' A women shouted from the paparazzi. I looked at Bill with a blush, and he shrugged with a wink. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed my hands on his cheeks and he placed his plump lips on mine. There were cheers and flashes of camera's going around, and we both pulled away with blushed cheeks and big smiles on our faces.

After a couple of interviews,at the after party, I heard my co-star, who plays my husband calling me.

''(Y/N)! Oh my god you look stunning babe!'' He said and rushed me in his arms. I giggled and hugged him back.

Bill watched from the bar as his fiance hugged her male co-star. Bill clenches his fist and finished his drink and headed to his fiance. He wrapped an arm around her waist, making (Y/N) jump. She looked at the man who has her heart, and she wrapped her arms around his waist also. ''Oh hey babe this is Nicholas, Nicholas this is my fiance Bill'' I introduced.

''Oh you're Bill! (Y/N) told me so much about you!'' Nicholas said and stook out his hand for Bill to shake. Bill first hesitated, but shook it.

''Yeah, nice to meet you too'' Bill said shortly and returned his arm back around your waist. I felt the tension, so I decided to go home cause it was already 2:30 in the morning. I grabbed my clutch and jacket, and we headed home. When we arrived home, Bill slammed the door closed and headed inside the house. I giggled at his jealousy, and I walked into the hall and took my heels off. When I rounded the corner of our living room, I saw Bill sitting on the couch.

''Babe, are you jealous?'' I smirked. I saw Bill twitch in his seat, and he rubbed his hands on the fabric of his pants, meaning he is irritated.

''Yes I am! How would you feel when I hug and touch my female co-star when you're around huh?'' He said and I had to stiff a giggle. What Bill didn't know, is that Nicholas is gay. I sat down next to him, and he didn't look at me. ''Honey'' I coaed and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me, and he had a angry look on his face. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I laughed and he looked at me with a more pissed off face.

''Why are you laughing?'' He said and I calmed myself down.

''Babe, Nicholas is gay'' I said and wiped my tears from laughter away. His face softened and he looked at me.

''Really?'' He said and I nodded. I took out my phone and showed him Nicholas Instagram account, and showed him a picture of Nicholas and his husband.

''Oh my god I'm such an idiot'' he muttered and leaned back on the couch. I smirked and climbed on his lap. He looked at me, and I giggled again.

''It's okay babe. I think it's cute when you're jealous'' I said and rubbed his chest. He smiled and rubbed my waist. I begin to unbotten his blouse, and I smirked at him.

''I can prove to you that you don't have to be afraid of me leaving you'' I said and He smirked and rolled us over. I yelped and we both laughed. ''I love you'' He said. I felt my heart flutter, and I ran my fingers through his hair. ''I love you too'' I said. He placed his lips on mine. He pulled back and he smirked at me. ''You were gonna show me I don't need to be jealous more right?'' I giggled and rolled him over. Let's just say we didn't get much sleep that night.