Anytime (Mini Chapter)

Start from the beginning

"No, medicine never helps. Could you massage my head for me?"

"I am not your masseuse" I state.

"True, but you are my assistant. And I am ordering you to massage my head" he says.

"Do I have too?" I whine.

"Please? My mom used to do it when I was a kid, and then..." he trails off, a pained look coming over his face.

"What?" I urge him to continue.

"And then...he used to do it..." he says, shuddering suddenly.

He lowers his eyes, and slowly starts sitting up, wincing in pain.

"It's fine if you don't want to..." he sighs, rubbing his forehead.

Desperate to make him feel better, I pull him back onto the couch, his head landing in my lap.

He looks at me in confusion.

"Troye, you really don't have to" he says, blushing.

I roll my eyes at him and give him a small smile.

"It's okay. I want to" I say, gently laying my fingers on his head.

I start rubbing his head the way my mom used to do to mine to make my headaches go away. 

Man, I miss my family.

It's hard to concentrate on massaging Tyler's head when he is staring at me, wide-eyed.

"Stop staring at me" I mumble, trying to hide a smile.

"You're prettyyy" Tyler says, smirking.

"Shut up" I say, continuing to rub his head.

After a while, I've stopped rubbing his head, and instead am just talking to him while running my fingers through his incredibly soft hair as his head rests on my lap.

We get to a comfortable silence, and Tyler speaks up.

"Were there any important phone calls today?" he asks, looking up to me from my lap.

My eyes widen and I try to mask them by shaking my head.

"Just some boring meetings" I say, getting up to get him the notepad. Tyler sits up, waiting to look over the future meetings he has to attend.

Once I retrieve the notepad, I return to my spot on the couch, and Tyler leans his body on mine.

While he flips through the notepad, I recite the lines of the script in my head, smiling when I got to my favorite parts.

I'm such a freak.

"Troye? You left this one blank?" he asks.

"I did?" I respond, looking at the notepad to take a closer look.

That was Mike's phone call.

"Oh...that? That was...nothing. Yeah...it was....um....it was....A WRONG NUMBER!! Yeah, it was a wrong number!" I say, proud of my excuse.

"Troye...are you lying?" he asks, smiling at my excited face.

My face falls.

Shit.

"No" I say, pulling my best serious expression.

"You may be a great actor, but you're a shit lier. Who called?" he asks.

"Um...no one" I say, looking away from his persistent blue-green eyes.

"Troye..." 

"ItwasMike"

His face pales and his eyes widen.

"But, I told him not to call and I told him I would call the police...I'm sorry I shouldn't have picked up" I rambled, trying to make Tyler happy again.

"No...it's fine. You couldn't have known it was him, the phone doesn't even have caller I.D....did he say what he wanted?" Tyler whispers a small tear escaping his eyes, looking at his feet.

I hate Mike.

I don't know what he did, but I hate him.

I hate that he hurt Tyler.

I hate that even though he isn't here, he manages to cause Tyler pain. 

I hate that just the mention of his name can cause Tyler's beautiful eyes to break.

I hate him. 

"He wanted to know where you were..."

"What did you tell him?" he asks. 

"I told him that I would never tell him where you were" I say, placing a hand over his, trying to calm him down.

He looks up at me with sad eyes that are brimming with tears.

"Thanks, Troye" he sniffles, leaning more of his weight on me.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and settle us into the couch so we are curled together.

"Anytime" I reply.

======================================

A/N:

This is to make up for my (kinda) sad chapter in my other story. Hope I gave y'all some nice fluff :)

(fix my mistakes)

Love you my mango slices <3

xxxx