Gabe the player

Ajenette P.O.V

Ok,so I woke up in this

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10540724&.svc=copypaste&id=126664684

And I was so comfortable that I was debating should I keep it on or no cause it says bitch (reminder I'm going to school)

But then again what happened between me and Kamri I was at the point I was like I don't give a shit.so I kept it on brushed my teeth, put some lipstick on ,put my hair in a messy bun,and looked in the mirror.IM STILL KILLEN YOU HOES😜

But any way I told my mom love her and left.Ajenene was already gone ,that's strange.so I walked out and seen Kamri ever since the argument we haven't talked so it was like me meeting her all over again.and this is what we had to say.....

"Bitch"said Kamri locking her door.

"Slut"i said locking mines.

"Hoe"kamri said getting in her car.

"Fuck off!"i said getting mad.

We'll I had to deal with her all day any way so I guess it's going to be a fuck shit day... what an expression .

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So I arrived at the school at the same time as Kamri and walked down the hall with her all eyes on us. any way it's first period.

"Um excuse me Ajenette will you mind comin talk to me"said ms.ladrey.

"Yes"i said and continued my work.

"Excuse me"ms.ladrey said.like hoe are you serious fuck off at least I'm doing yo shitty work.

I got up walked to the door and opened it and said your excuse the face she made tho only if kam was there to see when I tell u joked,joked.

"Detention!"ms.ladrey said. bitch I know like tf else .

Kamri P.O.V

So I'm wearing

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10540724&.svc=copypaste&id=126667507

I was pissed at Ajenette she made me mad.GABE?!?!?! really out of all people my ex boyfriend but she didn't know .

"Kamri,here now!"ms.walker said screaming in my face.

"Ms.walker,them breath ments is calling yo name!"i said in her face.

"Detention!"she said,noooo rape lawdy.any way I'm even more pissed.

@@@@@@@

Ajenette P.O.V

So before detention started I went home to change

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10540724&.svc=copypaste&id=126669682

Then went back I seen Gabe and Kamri old girl , Chrisy talking and then right behind me was Kamri with tears in her eyes when she saw Gabe, but wtf she got against Gabe,my boyfriend.

"Kamri I'm tired of this what's wrong with you and Gabe you can't hate him that bad I don't hate Chrisy,that bad."i said making her smile.

"Ajenette,me and Gabe use to date he's a player he takes your heart and leave you with a plastic one."she said looking at me with so much pain.

Soon as she was done I pretended nothing happend and went by Gabe

@@@@@@@

What u think gon happen Ajenette gonna take the advice or NAH?

WHAT COMMENT