(Y/N) and her Dragon

Idea: Reader has a green snake-like dragon and decides to fool around with it.

Warning: Curse words.

The dragon was out.

(Y/N) only took her dragon for feeding and exercising, because who would want a dragon with zero physical activity, and is doing nothing in the midst of battle.

But this time, it's more like playing than exercising.

The dragon was a little too energetic today, and ended up making a smug face while (Y/N) pointed a kunai in it's face "Ryuku, cut that shit out."

Then, the dragon was licking the side of (Y/N)'s face, resulting in an annoyed "Stop."

One thing that (Y/N) always took advantage of Ryuku are using laser pointers.

Like, the dragon is so large that it would be crashing against enemies who stood in it's way.

It's dangerous, don't get near it.

(Y/N) pointed the laser pointer into the ground, the red dot dodging the dragon's sharp claws.

Everytime it would miss catching it, Ryuku would stare wide-eyed with confusion.

Okay, (Y/N) saw this as fun.

"Haha, look at them go, Lloyd." said (Y/N) as she continued to play tricks on the dragon.

"You're both a disgrace." Lloyd said, disappointed as he crosses his arms.

Then suddenly, (Y/N) points the laser pointer at Lloyd.

Lloyd became nervous, and sweated profusely.

The dragon chased after Lloyd, shouting "Dishonor!" as (Y/N) just stood there and laugh.

As Ryuku pinned down Lloyd with it's arms as it stood up, the laser was no longer pointed.

Lloyd yelled a lot of things.

Things like "Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cat!"

The dragon looked at (Y/N) in confusion, but (Y/N) just responded with a gleeful smile and two thumbs up.

Another thing was, as Ryuku was trying to cross between a large gap, with (Y/N) cheering him to get over.

"You can do it, Ryuku!" (Y/N) cheered.

Yes, the dragon did jump, but it failed to cross and ended up with a loud thud and noises of (Y/N) laughing to death.

"Haha, nice, I'm putting this on the internet." exclaimed (Y/N) with a silent disappointed Lloyd at her side.

The next thing was (Y/N) dressing Ryuku with a costume.

There was a huge dumpling in the dragon's head, and Ryuku's tongue sticking out.

"(Y/N), why are you like this?" Lloyd said.

Or during Christmas,

"What the hell happened to the Christmas tree?!" yelled Nya with shock.

The Christmas tree was burning, it's too late to save it now.

"Uh.. My dragon destroyed it. It's ok though, I improvised!" said (Y/N).

The way (Y/N) improvised was not too bad though.

It was Ryuku dressed in Christmas lights, ball ornaments with different colors, and the final touch, the tree topper.

"He's the new tree!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"Don't actually put any presents near him, he might eat them." she warned.