They talked for a bit but I just continued to read, it didn't bother me as much as it did when I was actually considering eating her. Now I just didn't breathe, concentrating on other things was easier now.

Eventually Bella went to sleep on the couch. I went upstairs with Jacob, he slept again until he woke up by himself to go off to patrol. I just stayed on my terrace researching on my laptop.

Eventually we didn't find anything, Bella was hooked up an IV and we were all watching the game. I was sitting next to Jacob. Bella was messing with her sleeve. "You cold?" Edward asked and she nodded.

    I looked to Jacob, gesturing with my head to go over to her. He would warm her up. "I got it." Jacob said, looking from me to her. He unwrapped his arm from around me. I let go of him, so he could go to her. She needed his warmth more than I did right now. Jacob was tired but he sat at her feet anyway. I moved my jacket off my lap and placed it on the edge of the couch.

       It was silent after that, but soon Bella leaned over, gasping. Edward instantly moved the bucket near the couch as she leaned over it. She was gasping in pain. Nothing came out though, "We need to find a way to get some food into her system." Esme concluded quietly.

It was a hybrid baby and apparently human food wasn't doing it for it. However my mind was mostly on blood, as always. That or Jacob. "If only I can only see the fetus." Alice said and Rosalie corrected her. "I could maybe see what it wants." Alice sighed, I saw Jacob look at her, then me, then just staring off. Obviously he was thinking something because then Edward looked at him, his black eyes staring at him.

"I think you might be right." Edward murmured before announcing "Jacob just had an idea.". Jacob looked down scoffing softly before looking at Bella then me.

"It wasn't an idea. It was me thinking about Katherine and how she fed. A bit of a snide comment." he informed him and I raised an eyebrow. I knew he didn't mean the snide comment for me, but for everyone else.

"What were you thinking?" Carlisle asked, his arms crossed as he stood in the doorway. Everyone but Edward and Jacob were keeping their distance away from Bella. We were all very hungry, for something fresh.

"That it's probably just looking for someone to sink it's teeth into." Jacob said and I bit my lip, "I know it's not the only hungry one." he murmured as he looked at me. He didn't like that I couldn't eat, especially because he told Sam about the hybrid.

"But I had animal blood." I rose an eyebrow and Jacob looked somewhat surprised. But I was more surprised that he took it and gave it to me when he thought it was human blood.

Everything was quiet as they thought about food. "Maybe he's thirsty." Bella said, looking at Edward, thinking they could at least try it.

"I know the feeling." Emmett muttered and I look at him as he clenched his hands together. We all knew the feeling, it had been over a month.

"If it's craving it's not gonna want animal blood." Edward said, I thought we only had animal blood, we had not a lot of animal blood stocked. It was hard for us to get it because we could barely do it ourselves, everytime we try we end up just eating the animal.

"I have some O negative laid aside for Bella." Carlisle said, going to get it. I saw Jasper look up. He wanted it, and everyone knew it.

Alice got up, taking his hand, "Walk with me." and he got up. Rosalie nodded to Emmett and he got up, leaving.

"I can't be here." I stand, leaving my book as I hurry out of the room. I felt Jacob's eyes on me as I practically ran out of the room. I went out with the three others. After a minute I saw Jacob outside too.