15| he would never betray me

Start from the beginning

My eye twitched at how he didn't care if his men died or not.

I smirked, "he was being too loud, I could hear him breathing from a mile away."

Why isn't he making a move? What's he planning? This isn't some dumb movie, where the villain talks for ages, therefore giving the heroine enough time to defeat them. He has something up his sleeve.

I trained all of my senses, concentrating on everything around me, and on the man in front of me. I couldn't let my guard down. I don't even know if the person I shot was Jeon's men or one of mine.

Jeon tilted his head, to the side, and frowned. "How old are you, anyway?"

"Why do you care?" I growled.

He smirked, knowingly. "You seem a bit too young to be running a mafia gang, and to be dating my son."

My eyes widened, and my fingers slacked a bit on my knife. How did he know that? Was it really true that Jungkook sold us out? Was he only sent here to gain information? Why would he play with my feelings like that?

In my heart, I felt betrayed and confused, yet on my face, I showed no emotion.

"Yes, I know all about you two. Actually, I was the one who told Jungkook to seduce you, and to gain information."

I gripped my gun, and glared at the man, standing before me.

What will it be, Taehyung? Do you trust him? Or do you trust the boy that isn't even here to defend himself?

My mind battled with itself. What to believe?

Preoccupied, I didn't notice that there was someone sneaking up on me, until the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Quickly, I gripped my knife, in a more comfortable position, and drove it backwards, striking someone. They grunted, before falling to my black boots, joining the other dead body.

That was my mistake.

I was wide open.

BANG!

I cracked open my eyes, when I felt no pain. They widened, in horror, as I saw what had happened in front of me.

"J-Jungkook?"

He grinned at me, clutching at his arm. Blood soaked through his black shirt, creating a dark patch. He looked dishevelled, with messy hair and dark bags underneath his eyes. "I got here as fast as I could."

I gritted my teeth, when I heard Jeon chuckle. "I thought my men killed you, son."

Jungkook winced at the term of endearment, and glared at his father. "Don't call me your son, you motherfucker. I could ask the same about you. I thought I killed you."

Jeon shrugged, "you've never seen me before; a little bit of makeup can make anyone look like someone else. You killed my substitute." That made Jungkook narrow his eyes, "you'd let your own members die, for your own sick benefit? Are you stupid or abundent on sacrifices?"

"I don't think that matters, anymore."

BANG!

A strand of blood flowed down from Jeon's forehead, and dripped into his glazed, beweildered, eyes.

Slowly, he crumpled to his knees and collpased onto his face.

I looked up, to find Namjoon, with his gun still trained on where Jeon had just been standing.

"You're lucky that I was passing through, you son of a bitch," Namjoon huffed, blowing the smoke from the tip of his pistol.

Chuckling, I shook my head, instantly, relaxing.

Slowly, I wrapped my arms around Jungkook, pulling him to my chest. "You came back," I murmured into his ear.

"W-well, why wouldn't I?" he mumbled.

"I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you, too, Taehyung."

"Could you two cut the lovey dovey shit? There are still enemy gang members on the loose, in here," Namjoon grumbled.

I ignored him, and lowered my head, to press my lips against Jungkook's. We kissed, as if we haven't seen each other in years. Decades.

"Okay, you guys kissed, now can we get going?" Namjoon asked, exasperated. "You guys haven't seen each other for only two days. Now, scooch it, you assholes."

"Namjoon, who's the boss? You or me?"

"You, sir."

"Then, why are you ordering me around?" I asked, raising an eyebrow up, one hand still holding onto Jungkook's chin, and an arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Sorry, sir! I will do better, sir!"

"I am not a fucking general!"

It got fluffy again, you're welcome y'all ;)

-Author-nim