Chapter 2: Sorry, Earth Is Closed

"From the dawn of the Universe, there was nothing. Then, boom!" Wong explained as he uses magic to project an image of the Galaxy. Then an image of an explosion appears then reveals The Stones. "The Big Bang sends six elemental crystals, hurdling across the virgin Universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence." He said.

"Space. Reality. Power. Soul. Mind." You listed off as the stones showed themselves. Then you turn to Stephen, who places his hands on the Eye of Agamotto and said. "And Time." Then he makes a gesture with his hands to open the Eye, revealing the Time Stone.

Tony stares at this then to Bruce and said. "Tell me his name again."

"Thanos." Bruce replied as he walks up to Tony. "He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York. That's him."

"What's our time line?" Tony asked him as he paces around in place. "No telling. He has the Power and Space Stones, that only makes him the strongest creature in the whole Universe. If he gets his hands, on all six Stones, Tony..." Bruce started to explain as Tony walks over to the side of the staircase and leans against a cauldron.

"He can destroy life on a scale of hitherto undreamt of." Stephen finished as he walks up next to Tony. "Did you seriously just say hitherto undreamt of?" Tony asked.

"Are you seriously leaning on the Cauldron of the Cosmos?" You asked, arms folded across your chest. "Is that what that is?" Tony asked just as the Cloak of Levitation smacks Tony's hand off of the Cauldron. Tony, shocked by this, looks towards you and Stephen as you two raise your eyebrows at him. 

"I'm going to allow that." He said, pointing at you two. "If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down the garbage disposal?" He said as he points at the Eye of Agamotto. "No can do." You replied, firmly. "We swore an oath to protect the Time Stone with our lives." Wong informed him.

"And I swore off dairy, but Ben & Jerry's named a flavor after me, so..." Tony said, shrugging. "Stark Raving Hazelnuts." Stephen replied. Tony turns to him and said. "It's not bad."

"A bit chalky." Stephen remarked.

"A Hunka-Hulka Burning Fudge is our favorite." Wong replied. "That's a thing?" Bruce asked him, shocked.

"Whatever. Point is, things change." Tony exclaimed.

"Our oath to protect the Time Stone cannot change." You said to Tony. "This Stone may be the best chance we have against Thanos."

"And still conversely, it may also be his best chance against us!" Tony exclaimed, angrily.

"Only if we don't do our jobs." said Stephen.

"What is your job exactly, besides making balloon animals?" Tony asked, sarcastically. You and Stephen glare at him until Stephen speaks. "Protecting your reality, douchebag." He said, in a low voice.

Tony and Stephen glare at each other when Bruce speaks up. "Okay guys, can we quick cable this discussion right now? The fact is we have the stone. We know where it is. Vision is out there somewhere with the Mind Stone. And we have to find him now."

"Yeah, that's the thing." said Tony.

"What do you mean?" Bruce asked as Tony walks up to him. "Two weeks ago, Vision turned off his transponder. He's offline." Tony replied. "What? Tony, you lost another super bot?" Bruce asked, exasperated, while Tony turns away from him. "I didn't lose him. He's more than that. He's evolving." said Tony as he walks away from you guys, his back facing the four of you.

"Who could find Vision, then?" You asked him. Tony looks up then looks around before he lets out a sigh. "Probably Steve Rogers." He replied and you groan as Stephen mutters. "Oh, great."