Chapter 4

You jumped out of the car and rushed inside. You didn't talk to anyone even when they asked you if you were okay you just nodded and looked at your phone..

The party was at 7pm , you looked at your watch and saw it was 2pm and you didn't even have a dress.

"Gen, which dress should I wear," you asked holding up a short black dress and another with a blue band across the stomach.

"The blue one," she responded. "It looks more formal, and it's pretty."

You thanked her, and went to finish the rest of your look. You went downstairs to check in with your brother and grab a glass of water. What you didn't know was that Jensen had returned to the house.

He saw you walk down the stairs and all he could do was stare. "Wow," he muttered.

"Wow yourself,"

"Wow yourself,"

 you replied, momentarily forgetting the tension between you

you replied, momentarily forgetting the tension between you. When his smile fell, so did yours. You both quickly looked away from the other person.

"Are you ready to go," you asked softly holding your arm out for Jensen to grab. The look from your brother said more than enough. "He's-he's my date."

"Your what," your overprotective brother roared.

"Jared calm down, it's just for the night, just so we didn't have to go alone," you calmly explained.

The tensions grew between you until Gen walked down the stairs. "Are we ready to go?"

When you looked at the clock to see that it was 6:45 and the party will start but your life will end.

You were at the party and the first person you went to it was Candice...

"Wow y/n this is messed up" Candice said after you explained her everything about Jensen.

"Yeah I know.. Can it be worse than it already is? " You asked And Candice frowned.

"What?" You asked her raising a brow.

"Hi n/n" You heard Paul saying behind you.

"Me and my big mouth! Hi Paul..." you said looking at the floor.

"Look I don't want to get a punch or make you uncomfortable but I wanted to say sorry for being an asshole and I hope you can forgive me and we can be friends again " he said giving you the smile you fell in love with a long time ago.
You gave a friendly smile back and nodded. "You're already forgiven." You smiled again at least one good thing can happen today you thought.

"OMG pleasee can we dance?!!!?" Candice said like a 5 year old who wants ice cream. You looked at Paul who nodded and you went on the dance floor. You were dancing with Paul, Candice with Ian and Steven with Kat.

You started moving your hips on music. You raised your hand up and then Paul and you change the places spinning. You raised your fist up and you crossed your legs. Then you jump a little and put your fist between your legs,then you moved your fist over your right shoulder after you moved it over your left one. Then while the music was still on you and Paul came close he held you by your waist and throw you up on music , then he catch you in his arms.

When the song ended you had your hand on his chest and his hands were still on your waist. When people started to applaud you two pull away smiling and breathing faster because of dancing.

Finally the party was over, you ,Gen , Jared and Jensen drive to home in Jensen's car. But you never glance at him, you just sat there looking out the window...thinking of how you screwed up.

You were sitting in the living room of your brother's house, laughing at one of Jensen's random jokes. You could see there was something under the surface that he was hiding.

"Jensen? What's wrong," you asked, the playful smile falling off your face. "C'mon, you can talk to me, right?"

"I-uh," he began, averting his eyes. He glanced around. "Jared and Gen are asleep right?"

You looked confused. "Yeah, the kids tired them out earlier. They passed out as soon as they got here."

"Good," he said with a small mischievous smile. He pulled you close and kissed you. You pulled away with a smile.

"I was thinking about what you said earlier. And-" he paused to kiss you again. "I feel the same."