Chapter 3 : Tears and Joy

Start from the beginning

" he thinks that you are in love with me , it that true "

Did he just say that Alex thinks that I'm in love with Zayn ... I frozed..How did he know ... I was a word far of telling Zayn how I really feel about him but my fear of losing him overcame my desire of telling him about my feeling .. i can't risk losing him.

" Sally, sally " he said " please answer me .

" of course i do , you are my best friend " i said trying to change the subject.

" he didn't mean friendship love he meant Love real love"

i was afried " Is he crazy , how could he ever think about that "

" Thank God , i told him that's was impossible you know you are like my sister" he said in relieve

" and you are ike my brother " i lied .

his words killed me . i felt like i was stabbed in the heart. i was broken . i've never felt soo sad in my life . the only guy that i ever loved said i was like his sister . Zayn sat on the bed while i was standing infront of the closet . my tears startrd falling . i couldn't let Zayn see me crying or he will know how i really feel and will lose him " Zayn i have to go to the bathroom ok ' i said and ran to the bathroom closed the door and fell on the floor i started crying like a small kid that have just lost his toy . What was i thinking , how could i ever think that Zayn might be in love with . we spent our childhood together of course i'm like his sisiter . i felt that my world was falling apart. suddenly i heard a door closing . Zayn must have lift. i stood up washed my face and got out of the bathroom . i went down stairs thinking that Zayn had left but i was wrong he was in the living room turning on the DVD player .

' hey , i thought you left " i said

" no i didn't ."

" but i heard the front door closing "

" i open it because i heard a noise then i close it."

" ohh , but what are you doing "

" well you said your parents are going to come back at 3:00 am so mum told me to stay with untill they come back, and i thought we could watch a movie "

" ohh thank you, tell which movie did you chose ?"

" Harry Potter and the half blood prince"

" my favourite "

" i know now come on and sit the movie will start now "

" ok "

while we were watching the movie the only thing that was on my mind is how i'm going to let go of my feeling toward Zayn . He said i'm like his sister which i have no hope that he will ever love me on day .

.......................................................

After the movie finished

" A great movie , i love it " I said

" I know but this the million time we watch it"

" you know you are the one who choose it , right"

" i choose it because it's your favourite movie , let me but the Cd back in it place "

" no i'll do it " i said

" Sally , let me please ."

" ok as you wish"

he went to but the CD back on the place when he said " is that what i think it is"

" What , what are you talking about" i said , i was i afraid that was he found was my dairy book i was looking for it .

" Omg it our Photo album , god this will be funny " he giggeled

" Zayn put it back i look really bad in these photos " i said

" and that's another reason why we should take alook " he said just to teaze me.

" ok ok what ever but i swear if you tell anyone about it i will show everyone your photos that are in this photo album"

" ok , ok come down i promise i won't tell anyone , can see the photos now "

" yes "

he sat next to me . we were looking at our photos and laughing really hard , we had such a great time togethor when we were young and we still do . I spent a really good time , but i couldn't stop thinking about what Zayn said to me earlier . I couldn't take my eyes way from him he looks really cute but at the same time i need to get over my feeling toward Zayn and just give up on him loving me on day ..

" God , i've never laughed that hard before , i need to show those picture to mum"

" Hahah , i know right. btw your family has a copy of those picture "

the front door open , they were mum and dad

' Shh , slowly William" mum siad " Sally is a sleep "

" It looks that she left the lights turned on again" Dad said

" Hi mum, hi dad how was your day "

" why are you still awake " dad said

" hello Mr and Mrs Smith" Zayn said

" Hi , Zayn i can see you are still celebrating " Mum said

" No , we were looking at Zayn and i childhood photos and Zayn staied with me because i was scared"

" thanks son" dad said

" Any time , Sally is my sister " Zayn said " ok bye Sally . bye Mr and Mrs smith"

" bye Zayn " we all said

He said it again but this time infront of mum and dad . mum gave a look . Mum , sara and my sister Dina are the only ones who know how i really feel about Zayn . i knew mu was going to talk to me about what Zayn just said you know the sister part . i wasn't in the mood of talking about it so i said good night and i went to my room . i fell asleep really quickly . it has been a long day full of tears and joy.

..............................................................................

hi it's me again

hope you like it if you want more vote and comment and tell me you opinion.