Chapter One

"F/N!!!!!!!!" A massive, crying red blob crashed into you. Well, the massive red idiot you somehow fell for.
Not that he knew, anyways. You fell to the ground with Grell on you. You sighed.
"Grell, what happened this time?"
"MY DEAR BASSY THREATENED TO KILL ME IF I DIDN'T STOP VISITING HIM!!!!! I THOUGHT HE LOVED ME!!!" Grell squeezed against you sobbing.
"Well, I guess now you have learned your lesson..."
"YEAH BUT WHY???!!!!" Grell practically screamed in your face. You snapped.
"MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR SUCH AN OBLIVIOUS IDIOT!!!!" You yelled back, wrenching away from him and running. Tears streamed down your face as he suddenly appeared in front of you.
"F/N, I- GAAH!"
You kicked him across the street and burst into your apartment, slamming and locking the door. You laid on your bed and started crying.
"Why can't he just see me? Why that demon?" You said, tears blurring your vision. "That red- headed dork would never like you. Never. He's gay." You sniffed and practically jumped out of your skins as you saw Grell sitting on your bed in front of you. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?! GO MAKE OUT WITH 'BASSY' AND HAVE YOUR HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!" You yelled at him. Grell smirked.
"F/n, I never knew you loved me."
"Yeah, but you love BASSY more!!" You cried. Suddenly you felt arms around your waist. Grell was hugging you against him and smashed his lips against your own. Your eyes widened. Grell was actually kissing you! You closed your eyes and softly kissed back, letting him lay you on the bed and deepen the kiss more. You blushed and he pulled away.
"So I'm a dork, right?" You blushed.
"Sorry."
"Forgiven." Grell started kissing you again and you melted. Grell wasn't just a person that you hung out with, listened to and laughed with; a friend. Grell was more than a friend now.