EVERYTHING LIKE SHE WANTS

Emir was very depressed. He received a call from the clinic where Asu was interned informing him his sister tried to kill herself. Emir went imediately there with Mujgan. Emir was destroyed seeing his sister in that state, she barely could recognize him.. Suddenly a anger approached him and blamed Kemal Soydere again for what happened to Asu.

  Later Emir and Mujgan arrived home. Emir took Mujgan to her room who was just crying constantly. He gived to his mother a sedative and finally she felt asleep. After some time, he got out and meet Zeynep on the hall. He was transfigured.

  "Emir.. are you fine..? How is your mother?"

  "Bad"

  "Emir..do you need anything..?"

  "Be alone" Emir left to his office.

  Later he went to their room. When saw Zeynep still awake Emir wanted to leave but Zeynep stood up from the bed quickly closing the door. Zeynep carresed his face putting her forehead on his.

 "Don't tear yourself apart from me please....... Talk with me...tell me what you have on your soul......I'm sorry for Asu...I'm really sorry..."

  Emir opened his eyes moving her hands away.

 "If would you care so much you wouldn't took part of that conspiracy against her !"

  "Emir..."

  "None Emir ! The guilties for my sister state are you and you fucking brother !"

  "Emir please..!Asu also did a lot of bad things... I'm sorry for her..but also many persons died because of her !"

  "Zeynep! Be carreful how you talk about my sister! Don't make me regret.."

  "What?What do you regret Emir? You will never leave this hate away..."

  "I CAN'T LEAVE IT! I can't when i see in what kind of state my sister is BECAUSE OF YOUR BROTHER! And now he is happy with.."

  "With his family! He just wanted to have a family with the women he loves and their child! ONLY THAT!"

  "You still defend him on my face??" 

Emir eyes filled with tears also anger.

  "Emir.. i don't. I only say the truth"

  Emir wanted to leave but Zeynep went quick in front of the door.

 "Don't go please..I don't wanna fight anymore..please...Forgive me maybe i was too rough with you but I..only want you to be fine.."

  Emir was breathing hard,nervous..

  "Please...baby.." Zeynep carresed his face slowly constantly succeding to calm him a bit. 

"Come with me..come in bed.Come please.." 

Zeynep took his hand and made him lay on the bed and she next to him carresing his face. 

"Let go everything out Emir..You can tell me anything...ANYTHING...I will never leave you..I will always be next to you."

  Emir looked at her with tears and wide eyes.He put his hand on her with which she was carresing his face. 

"Never...?"

  Emir closed his eyes.Tears rolled from them.Zeynep wipped them.She also cried.She can't bear seeing him like that.Was hurting her too much.