Chapter 1: He's Coming

Start from the beginning

He smiles and leans in to kiss you and both of you begin a make-out session. But before it could go any further, both of you hear a knock at the door. "C'mon, we have things to do!" You hear Wong's voice reply on the other side of the door. Stephen growls in frustration while you chuckle. "Ok, Wong. We'll be out in a minute." You shouted and you hear his footsteps move away from the door.

"Ugh....I don't want to get up." Stephen groans as he buries his face in your neck. "I don't want to either but...we have to." You said as you get up out of bed and gather up some clothes. Stephen groans in protest but eventually he gets up and the two of you get started on your day. 

It was close to one o'clock when you and the boys decided it was time to take a lunch break so you went into the bedroom and changed into civilian clothing while Stephen, who already changed, was waiting for you by the staircase. You, now wearing jeans and a (fav color) blouse and sneakers, were walking towards the top of the staircase to see Stephen and Wong were talking amongst each other, in a whisper.

You thought that to be odd so you try to sneak up on them to hear what they were talking about but you couldn't make out what they were saying. The only phrase you caught was ask her. You raise your eyebrow at this just as Wong looked up and saw you. "Ah, there she is!" He exclaimed as Stephen turns around and smiles at you.

"Hey, everything okay?" You asked, your eyebrow raised at them, suspiciously. "Yeah, everything is fine. Just needed to ask Strange something." Wong said. "Okay." You said, not sure about his answer.

You walk over to Stephen, who offers his arm to you. You take his arm as you loop yours around his then, as you two walk down the stairs, you turn your head to Wong. "We're going out for lunch, Wong. Did you want anything?" You asked. "I would but I have no money." Wong replied.

"Seriously? You don't have any money?" Stephen asked him. "Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual." Wong replied as you and Stephen chuckle. "We'll tell the guys at the deli." You said. "Maybe they'll make you a metaphysical Ham and Rye." Stephen said as you and him make it down to the bottom steps.

Wong then places his hands around him and said. "Wait, wait. I think I got a 200."

"Dollars?" Stephen asked as you and him stop and turn to face him. "Rupees." Wong corrected as he pulls out the money from his pockets. "Which is?" Stephen asked. "It's about a buck fifty." You replied and Stephen rolls his eyes as the two of you start to head to the door. "We'll cover for you, Wong. What would you like?" You asked. Wong claps his hands together and said. "I wouldn't say no to a Tuna Melt."

CRASH!!!

You and the boys jump and turned around to see a giant hole in the staircase. You and Stephen waved your arms, changing your clothes to your tunics, while the Cloak of Levitation flies over to Stephen and lands on his shoulders. The three of you head towards the hole as you and Wong summoned some shields.

All three of you look down to see a man, wearing nothing but pants, looking up at the three of you in fear. "H-He's coming....Thanos is coming....we've got to...." the man said, breathless, while Stephen and Wong look at the man in confusion while your eyes widen at this. "Who?" You asked him, confused but desperate to know the answer.

Meanwhile, at a park, Tony Stark and his new fiancé, Pepper Potts, were walking together as Tony was trying to explain a dream he had. "Your ramblings lost me." Pepper said to him. "Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee?" Tony asked her. "Yeah." replied Pepper, not sure what to say. "Okay, then you're like, my God, there's no bathroom, what am I gonna do?" Tony said and Pepper just rolls her eyes at this. "And then you wake up, and in real life you actually have to pee." said Tony.

"Yeah. Everybody has that." Pepper replied. 

"Right. That's the point I'm trying to make. Last night, I dreamt, we had a kid. So real. We named him after your eccentric uncle." Tony said and he begins to snap his fingers. "What was his name? Morgan!" 

"Right. So you woke up, and we were..."

"Expecting."

"Yeah."

"No."

"I had a dream about it. It was so real." Tony said to her, desperately, and Pepper chuckles and opens his jacket alittle more to reveal the new reactor on his chest. "If you wanted to have a kid....you wouldn't have done that." She said as she points at the device.

"I'm glad you brought this up cause it's nothing, just a housing unit for nano-parts." Tony replied.

"It's not helping your case. Ok?" Pepper said.

"It's an attachment. It's not a...."

"You don't need that."

"I know. I had the surgery. I'm just trying to protect us. The future, as is, and that's it. Just in case there's a monster in the closet. Just letting you know." said Tony.

Pepper looks at him for a moment then said. "Shirts."

"You know me so well, you finish all my sentences." Tony said to her. "You should have shirts in ypur closet." Pepper said.

"Yeah. You know what there should be. No more surprises. We'll have a nice dinner tonight. We should have no more surprises. Ever. I should promise you." said Tony. "Yeah." Pepper replied with a smile. "I will." Tony said as he leans into to kiss her.

"Tony Stark." A voice called out.

Pepper and Tony turn to see you and Stephen stepping out if the gateway and walking toward them. "I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. This is my partner (y/n) (l/n). We need you to come with us." Stephen said, firmly, as the two look at you and Stephen in shock.

"Oh, congratulations on the wedding, by the way." You said, smiling at the couple. "I'm sorry. Are you two giving out tickets or something?" Tony asked, annoyed. "We need your help." Stephen said but Tony keeps staring at you two in disbelief. 

"Look, it's not overselling it to say that the fate of the Universe is at stake." You replied.

"And who's we?" Tony asked.

At that moment you stepped aside to reveal the man that crashed through the roof, Bruce Banner. "Hey, Tony." Bruce greeted as Tony and Pepper stare at him in shock. "Hey, Pepper." Bruce said. "Bruce!" Pepper said in shock as Bruce walks up to his friends. "You okay?" Pepper asked him. But Bruce just walks up to Tony and hugs him.