Masky and Hoodie

My note: this was the best I could find. I'm sorry.

Masky

"Masky" is the affectionate name given to the unidentified masked figure who appears in the footage of the Marble Hornets incidents. His most prominent appearances are in entries #18, 19, and 23. Masky is identified by the effeminate white mask with shadowed eyes that he wears at all times.

Masky is an average height male of somewhat burly build. He has medium-short dark brown hair which is usually messy. He wears a distinctive looking jacket(said to be the same as the one worn by Tim) and a white mask.

Behavior:

Masky appears initially hostile, having been seen attacking Jay in Entry #18. In other appearances, Masky neglects potential opportunities to hurt or kill Jay, implying that his motives A) have changed, B) are clouded, or C) were not to cause harm in the first place. It has also been theorized that Masky was pushing Jay aside to protect him from the Operator (The Marble Hornets version of Slender man) rather than to harm him.

It is most commonly presumed that Masky is an observer or psychologically troubled protagonist. His behavior is indecipherable when judged alone.

Connection to ToTheArk:

A common theory regarding the MarbleHornets case is that Masky is the same individual as ToTheArk. There are a number of supporting points for this claim.

Masky appears prominently in several ToTheArk videos.

Both characters shield their motives but seem cryptic and vaugely helpful.

The two characters appeared at around the same time.

In the ToTheArk video Signal the video ends with "Come Back" and "Find Me" flashing across the screen. The next Hornets video Entry #18 Jay goes back to the house that was being referred to and that's where we find Masky for the first time.

Connection to Tim:

Another popular theory about Masky is that he is actually Tim. This is not mutually exclusive with the idea of him being ToTheArk. All three could be one and the same.

-Masky may be ToTheArk, who used footage by Alex Kralie in his videos. Barring any supernatural means, Tim is one of the very few people who would have had access to this footage. Another person with this access is Jay himself.

-The coat that Masky is seen wearing appears identical to Tim's coat.

-Masky's dark, medium-short hair also resembles Tim's hair.

In Entry #35, Alex and Jay manage to subdue Masky long enough to remove his mask, revealing his identity to indeed be Tim. Alex is subsequently seen attempting to attack Masky with a rock, but it is unclear what, if any injury Tim/Masky suffered. Since he appears chronologically later in the series (Entry #33) it would seem he survived this encounter. In a later entry while Jay is reviewing the tapes he finds that there is some corrupted footage. He manages to recover some of it and shows Alex talking with Jay, in which Alex says he only broke Tim's leg and "could have done worse and probably should have" this implies that the the two could have left Tim at the house and that Tim is most likely still alive.

Hoodie

"Hoodie" is the fan-given nickname of a character in Marble Hornets, first appearing in Entry #41. Not much is known about him/her. Hoodie has been seen in

several entries, the first time in Entry #39 where he appears, stalking Jay while he sleeps in his car. In Entry #61, Hoodie is confirmed to be at least one of the

people posting to the Totheark account. In Entry #83, Hoodie fell, potentially to his death. Entry #84 confirmed the identity of Hoodie as Brian. During the entry,

an audition is shown which depicts Brian wearing the same outfit as Hoodie. Tim later confirms this fact.

Connections and Motives:

Hoodie's connections and intentions are not yet known or clear, although it is known that he was trying to kill Alex. It is also debated that the figure leaning

against a tree in Entry #40 and Totheark's YouTube admission, "Intermission" is Hoodie. Sharing the same distraught face, the text in Intermission states "Did

you see me?", then displaying the figure at the tree. If one looks close enough, they can see a figure leaning against a tree in several other entries. It is shown

in entry #73 that Hoodie regularly consumes pills, since he has several empty containers of them in his living space. The fact that he has stolen pills from both

Alex and Tim supports the theory that Hoodie is suffering similar symptoms as those experienced by Tim. It is important to note that since the Marble Hornets

crew has stated that they do not use any parts of the myths that have arisen since the creation of the series; they do not use the term proxy. Therefore,

Hoodie is not a proxy. Hoodie also does not suffer from Slender Sickness.

My note: again, these are the best I could find. If you can find better, comment the link. Thank you.