Thunderstorms and Google Earth (Romano)

"Whenever you hear thunderstorms, they aren't exactly what they seem."

"Romano? Romano?" you asked, walking into the house like you usually did.

This particular night, though, it was thundering outside. Romano had always been afraid of thunderstorms. That's why you came in, looking for Roma.

"Roma?" you called, seaching the halls.

You heard a faint whimpering, immediately shooting your head towards the noise. The door creaked as you opened the door, looking inside. There was a large lump in the covers of the bed, shaking wildly as each flash of lightning pounded through the house.

"Romano?" you asked, sitting down by the bed.

"(Y-Your name), p-p-please go a-away....I-I don't want you t-to s-s-see me l-like this...." he shook.

You almost squealed in cuteness as you started petting what you thought was his back.

"Idiota ragazza....I-I told you to l-leave me al-lone," Romano said, although he stopped shaking rapidly.

By now, the thunder had been only constant and low. You climbed into the covers so that his figure was about where your stomach was.

"I don't want to leave, Romano. Not to make you all alone," you said, rubbing his back below the covers.

"....T-Thank you, idiota ragazza...." he muttered.

You snickered at him. He always mean well, but he never knew how to express it. Then, all of a sudden....

BANG!

"HOLD ME, (YOUR NAME)!!!!!" Romano screamed, wrapping his arms around your waist and jumping on you.

"Oh, Roma...." you smiled, rubbing back his hair.

"Why is there lightning in the world....It's too loud...." he whined, holding you closer.

"Oh, Roma, it's not thunder outside...." you cooed.

"T-Then what is it, ragazza?" he asked, looking up at you with those pleading, gold eyes.

"It's the people from Google....taking pictures for Google Earth...." you smiled.

"R-Really?" he asked, gasping.

Oh my gosh....did he actually believe you? Yes, he did because he smiled and let his head rest back on your chest above your....*cough*....you know....those.

"Thank you, ragazza," he smiled, holding you a little looser from his death grip before.

"Roma, it'll all be alright, you know? I'll always be here," you smiled, kissing his forehead.

He froze, uncomfortable with the sudden contact.

"I-I j-just I-I-" he stuttered.

You laughed happily, rubbing his hair back with your hand. You could tell he was smiling as he let his head rest on your heart. Soon, he fell asleep, lightly snoring cutely. Why was it that boys are so cute when they sleep?! You laughed out a small giggle as you saw his nose twitch slightly.

"What's so funny....ragazza....?" he asked, tiredly.

You had to use all of your will power not to squeal in adorable cuteness overload.

"Nothing....go back to sleep, idiota," you smiled, rubbing his back lovingly.

"Okay....Ti....Ti amo....(your name)...." he yawned, falling back asleep and leaving you there with a large, red blush across your face.