child!UF!Sans, UF!Gaster, child!UF!Papyrus x motherly!reader (part 2)

Start from the beginning

~(Time skip)~

It's been twenty five years since the war. Monsters were nothing but a faded memory, and a fairy tale to all humans. You were the only one who remembered. Even spending all those twenty five years behind bars, you never forgot. You could never forget those children, or their father.

You were being released today. The police gave you your old clothes, even though they didn't fit anymore. Your house and all your possessions were sold, all your money was taken by your landlord, and your parents lived on the other side of the country, so you couldn't get to them.

You walked a mile and a half from the prison to central park. You sat down on a bench, contemplating your next move, then a newspaper blew in the wind and landed beside you. You looked at it, and it said, "Six children still missing. Last sighting; Mt. Ebott. Officers have checked the area, but no sightings of the children." You looked up at the mountain. "Children missing at the mountain?" You wondered aloud, looking up at it. As you looked at it, it made you think so much of the battlefield where humans and monsters fought all those years ago. "Are they there?" You asked yourself. "Are they under the mountain?" 

You felt hope enter your heart, then you began to dash towards the mountain. People saw you running, and called after you, telling you to stop. But you refused to stop, and ran as fast as you could up the mountain. 
Halfway up, you grew tired. You started panting, and bending over.
You heard shouts below, and looked to see people coming up after you. You knew they were going to try to take you back down and away from the mountain. You shook your head and started to run up again. 

You made it to the top, an your muscles ached. You looked back and saw that the people who were after you were gone. You sighed, and walked towards the cave that was at the top of the mountain. You saw a very large hole in the center of the cave, and paused to think. "Could they be down there?" You wondered aloud. You leaned over the edge of the hole, looking down into the darkness. "Hello?!" You called. "Anybody down there?!" 

Just as you tried to lean further, the rocks underneath your hands gave away, causing you to fall into the hole. You screamed as you tumbled into the darkness below.

You woke up from landing on a bed of flowers. "How the hell can these grow down here?" You grumbled, getting up and dusting the dirt off your clothes. "You better be quiet." a voice whimpered. You quickly turned your head, and saw a hallway. You quickly made your way down the hall and through the door. You saw a golden flower. But that's not all. This golden flower had a FACE!

"P-Please don't hurt me." the flower cried. You walked up to him, bending down to get a better look at him. "Are you a monster?" You asked. He looked up at you. "Y-Yes?" He said, cautiously.  You gasped, and backed away. "All this time... they've been under this mountain?" You asked. He nodded, nervously. You put your hands on your head, thinking of all the possibilities of something happening during the twenty five years you've been imprisoned. 

"I-I'm F-Flowey." the flower said, shyly. You looked down at him. He was shaking in fear. "I'm sorry that I scared you." you said. "I've just got a lot on my mind right now." "I-It's okay." he said. "I'm (y/n), by the way." you said. You thought about asking about Sans and Papyrus, but you didn't want any bad news right now. You wanted to find out for yourself. "This place is called the underground." he said. "The place you're in right now is the Ruins. The caretaker of the Ruins is a very bad woman, and she will kill you if she sees you." You face-palmed and said, "Thanks for boosting my confidence." "Sorry." he whimpered. "I just thought I'd warn you." "Do you want to come with me?" You asked. He looked up at you, surprised. "Y-You mean it?" He asked. "Yeah." you replied. He hesitated, but then nodded, and slithered up your arm, wrapping his stem around your arm.